News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Thoughts on Bronies

Started by Munch, October 24, 2014, 02:53:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrinningYMIR

Ponies are love ponies are life
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Hydra009

GrinningYMIR

They told me to let daring doo go

BUT I DIDNF LISTEN
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

GrinningYMIR

GrinningYMIR

Hydra009

Hydra009

Third episode review:

[spoiler]Pretty much just a redecorating episode with a fairly predictable plot.  It had a touching conclusion, but it was weak overall.  Such a missed opportunity.  We could've at least seen Twilight (and to a lesser extent, Spike) ill at ease in their new place and really missing their old place.  Instead it's just inferred by Pinkie (show don't tell!) and neither one of them actually seemed all that broken up about it.  I mean, they could've had Twilight wake up and forget for a second that she wasn't at the library and been down in the dumps that morning.  Something along those lines would've worked wonders for the episode.  Really pour on the pathos.  Even the guy from Fight Club was more upset about his home getting blown up and he hated that place!  :P [/spoiler]

GrinningYMIR

Quote from: Hydra009 on April 18, 2015, 01:59:55 AM
Third episode review:

[spoiler]Pretty much just a redecorating episode with a fairly predictable plot.  It had a touching conclusion, but it was weak overall.  Such a missed opportunity.  We could've at least seen Twilight (and to a lesser extent, Spike) ill at ease in their new place and really missing their old place.  Instead it's just inferred by Pinkie (show don't tell!) and neither one of them actually seemed all that broken up about it.  I mean, they could've had Twilight wake up and forget for a second that she wasn't at the library and been down in the dumps that morning.  Something along those lines would've worked wonders for the episode.  Really pour on the pathos.  Even the guy from Fight Club was more upset about his home getting blown up and he hated that place!  :P [/spoiler]

I can agree with that, a lot of potential that they didn't use. Real shame to be honest with you

GrinningYMIR

drunkenshoe

I forced myself for 5 seconds, the nuisance got worse. I wanted to slap it. :snooty:

Those are not ponies. They are some sort of body snatchers. That's the only explanation of you people watching it. Invasion of the pony snatchers!

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

GrinningYMIR

the show is awesome shoezie! and adorable

drunkenshoe

I see this. May be I'll get snatched and get used to it.

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

GrinningYMIR

drunkenshoe

GrinningYMIR