News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Feisty Atheist.

Started by Divina, April 13, 2016, 09:09:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Divina on April 13, 2016, 11:10:32 PM
Oops! I haven't read the forum rules. Are naughty words allowed here? I'm a big potty mouth, and a very naughty girl. :signmuahaha:

Haven't got a fucking clue.

Anyways, Welcome to out little band of heathens.
Hoping you'll like it here.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

PickelledEggs

Shukhov

"Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it".

George Santayana.

"The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth".

Mikhail Bakunin.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Divina on April 14, 2016, 12:30:01 AM
........or magical flying vaginas.

Okay, you grabbed my attention with that one.  Any idea how to get in contact with the high priestess?????
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Mike Cl on April 14, 2016, 09:06:52 AM
Okay, you grabbed my attention with that one.  Any idea how to get in contact with the high priestess?????

You get down on your kneed and you start... Praying.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on April 14, 2016, 09:20:15 AM
You get down on your kneed and you start... Praying.
Don't mind getting on my knees.  But if I start praying, I'm afraid a christian will pop into the room......................
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Divina

No baby. Mine rides, but it dosen't fly.

Baruch

Welcome also.

Unfortunately, the Book of Job is the most realistic part of the Bible.  G-d is a callous bastard.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Bluewind

You dance around mostly naked in leather BDSM bondage gear after covering yourself head to toe in KY Gel. At least that's what they did on Man Seeking Woman. ;)
There is beauty in a finite life.

Divina

I'm soooo going to love it here.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Divina on April 13, 2016, 09:09:41 PM
Hello there. I'm a new atheist. I have finally accepted that just because I wanted to believe, it didn't make it real. I was searching around to see what others are saying, and to see what I can learn.

I'm glad you found us - we're the best atheist forum on the whole web! This is a really heavenly forum!

:letsparty:

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

AllPurposeAtheist

Wait!  They're making NEW atheists now? I thought that would have been up to someone at the maternity ward. It seems to me that if you can read and write you're not really new anymore.. Slightly used,  preowned, ...maybe, but definitely not new..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Draconic Aiur

Bluewind

Quote from: Divina on April 14, 2016, 02:47:04 PM
I'm soooo going to love it here.
Of course you are! We're good people who are good because we chose to be and not out of fear, we're open and honest, we obviously think so our posts are not like a lot of boards which are thickly coated in mental diarrhea, and we aren't so PC that we shy away from debate, controversial topics, or cuss words! In other words, we act like human beings instead of puppets or trolls and human beings are pretty awesome. ;)
There is beauty in a finite life.