Terrorist Attacks In Brussels

Started by drunkenshoe, March 22, 2016, 05:58:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

Quote from: pr126 on March 25, 2016, 01:47:57 PM
Do you have any idea what the Islamic texts teach about non believers?
ISIL demonstrate it daily.

So relevant. Much on topic. Wow.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

pr126

QuoteDaesh is also derogatory. But don't let reality get in the way of your agenda.
Please explain why it is derogatory. What does it mean.

And if ISIS / ISIL gives a damn whatever the kuffar is talking about.
They are winning, that's all it matters.

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on March 26, 2016, 04:57:49 AM

I do not share your version of reality.

Of course ISIS is winning in Europe ... Nato/EU/Warsaw Pact have kept most Europeans in diapers since 1945.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

Quote from: pr126 on March 26, 2016, 04:57:49 AM

Since you seem to be the only person who didn't know it was a derogatory term, even though you are the resident Muslim expert, I would hate to have to do your research for you. Just seems too disrespectful to the authority.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

baronvonrort

Quote from: drunkenshoe on March 22, 2016, 01:49:44 PM
How cute. An American -stromboli- who defends the invaison of Afghanistan and Irak proudly, sitting on his ass and posts a nicely penned bullshit drama

They did have no fly zones in the north and no fly zones in the south to stop Saddam killing Kurds and Shia, perhaps the USA should have removed the no fly zones and let Saddam kill the Kurds and shia that would have made the leftists happy.

When is Turkey going to stop killing the Kurds?

Baruch

I am sure you know that none of those people over there like each other.  Until recently they temporarily tolerated each other, but didn't like each other.  Now with all the sectarian fighting and the need for vendetta and jihad ... they really hate each other.

The no-fly zones were stupid ... we should have just continued into Iraq in 1991 and killed everyone.  Just treat them like Native Americans.

The Kurds have been fighting for at least 1000 years now (assuming they don't date back to ancient Urartu in 800 BC ... those guys might be the ancestors of the Armenians).  Killing your neighbor is a normal behavior ... soon to return to Western society.

Personally I think it is stupid to take sides.  I don't belong to any of their tribes.  It will burn itself out, as long as we don't fuel the flames.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

Quote from: Baruch on March 26, 2016, 07:17:20 PM
I am sure you know that none of those people over there like each other.  Until recently they temporarily tolerated each other, but didn't like each other.  Now with all the sectarian fighting and the need for vendetta and jihad ... they really hate each other.

The no-fly zones were stupid ... we should have just continued into Iraq in 1991 and killed everyone.  Just treat them like Native Americans.

The Kurds have been fighting for at least 1000 years now (assuming they don't date back to ancient Urartu in 800 BC ... those guys might be the ancestors of the Armenians).  Killing your neighbor is a normal behavior ... soon to return to Western society.

Personally I think it is stupid to take sides.  I don't belong to any of their tribes.  It will burn itself out, as long as we don't fuel the flames.
But if they were fighting for at least 1000 years now, who was fueling the flames before?
It will burn itself out? How? when?

Baruch

Give them nukes, then stand back.  Otherwise don't rest on your British Empire laurels, go kill them ... and stop asking the USA to be your bitch.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

Quote from: Baruch on March 27, 2016, 10:00:16 AM
Give them nukes, then stand back.  Otherwise don't rest on your British Empire laurels, go kill them ... and stop asking the USA to be your bitch.
Let me reiterate. I am an immigrant to the UK. Neither I nor any of my ancestors engaged in colonising any part of the world.
I wouldn't dream of asking the USA for anything.
Your country is also on the road to self destruction, same as the EU.
It just takes you a bit longer. Because the geographic distance from the middle east.

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on March 27, 2016, 01:27:43 PM
Let me reiterate. I am an immigrant to the UK. Neither I nor any of my ancestors engaged in colonising any part of the world.
I wouldn't dream of asking the USA for anything.
Your country is also on the road to self destruction, same as the EU.
It just takes you a bit longer. Because the geographic distance from the middle east.

When you chose to become a Brit, you accepted the whole bloody history as part of your own narrative.  You are now a blue-painted Pictish savage ... and you should be damn proud of it mate ;-)  And all those other folks I am distantly related to, including your Royal family.

Your country, and I love it as I do any ancestral place ... should stop bossing the US as an un-acknowledged part of your Commonwealth.  Just because we don't put your Queen on our money, doesn't mean she doesn't rule us thru the Bilderbergers etc.  NYC finance is run thru The City Of London and the Bank of England runs the Federal Reserve (with the assistance of the Rothschilds of course).  Since 1914 at the latest, the US has been a wholly owned subsidiary of W Europe ... backup insurance just in case (in case of Germany, break glass and pull out Uncle Sam).

So England will be great again, if you do your own dirty work ... you can't do that as a 90 pound weakling who never gets a work out.  You have relied on Uncle Sugar too long.  Maybe you can politely ask the Normans to invade again, to kick things into higher gear?  It seems the manly effect of having the Luftwaffe bomb England in WW II ... didn't have a lasting effect.  First thing you need to do, is expel all your colonials back to their original colonies they came from.  If their homelands won't take them back, invade them and reestablish your colonies.  Tough love that.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

QuoteWhen you chose to become a Brit, you accepted the whole bloody history as part of your own narrative.  You are now a blue-painted Pictish savage ... and you should be damn proud of it mate ;-)  And all those other folks I am distantly related to, including your Royal family.
Guilt by association? Honestly, what are you smoking?

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on March 27, 2016, 11:23:41 PM
Guilt by association? Honestly, what are you smoking?

You''re either British or not.  Doesn't matter if you were born there or not.  So are you just another non-Brit sponging off the real Brits, like those other immigrants you UKIP folks bitch about?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?