When you think reproductive health think A dental office, a Salvation Army, ...

Started by AllPurposeAtheist, March 19, 2016, 12:16:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

or elementary school..
Yup, just forget planned parenthood. Go to the Salvation Army or the elementary school down the street for your next prescription of birth control pills ladies..

Planned Parenthood defund bill cites dentists as reproductive care alternative

http://gu.com/p/4hy8t?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy_to_clipboard

Now why didn't someone think about this years ago?  Could it be because it's just plain stupid?  Nahhhhh..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

TomFoolery

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on March 19, 2016, 12:16:28 PM
or elementary school..
Go to the Salvation Army or the elementary school down the street for your next prescription of birth control pills ladies..

No one said anything about getting birth control pills from elementary schools. Obviously elementary schools were listed to serve as a deterrent to pregnancy at all. Have you met some of those little twerps aged 5-11? Some of them are real punks and would put you off of ever wanting kids or sex ever again.
How can you be sure my refusal to agree with your claim a symptom of my ignorance and not yours?

gentle_dissident

Quote from: Baruch on March 19, 2016, 12:37:10 PM
Men have always feared that women have teeth ... down there ;-(
Ah, so that's why they wear clothes.
Quotelegend is that a sharp-toothed demon hid inside the vagina of a young woman
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vagina_dentata

Baruch

Quote from: gentle_dissident on March 19, 2016, 08:47:38 PM
Ah, so that's why they wear clothes.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vagina_dentata

Probably connected with the Mesopotamian myth of Lilith.  Originally a demoness who endangers laboring women and new-borns.  I guess there are a few cases of men too big and women to small (or young) where they guy has a hard time getting out of his predicament.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: TomFoolery on March 19, 2016, 12:41:45 PM
No one said anything about getting birth control pills from elementary schools. Obviously elementary schools were listed to serve as a deterrent to pregnancy at all. Have you met some of those little twerps aged 5-11? Some of them are real punks and would put you off of ever wanting kids or sex ever again.
In elementary school they might tell you about Christopher Columbus discovering the IUD.. Oh wait..America.. and the bible..Don't forget the bible.. Every kid needs to learn the bible from cover to cover..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Baruch

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on March 20, 2016, 03:22:16 AM
In elementary school they might tell you about Christopher Columbus discovering the IUD.. Oh wait..America.. and the bible..Don't forget the bible.. Every kid needs to learn the bible from cover to cover..

The Church doesn't like being separated from the State.  It loves government subsidy, because the offering plate might be too empty.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.