Donald Trump Quotes About Women

Started by Shiranu, March 16, 2016, 02:14:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

The Atheist

This is pretty great.

A few days ago, I made up a list of fake Trump quotes to mess with Trump supporters on another forum. (I go by George's Bush on there.) Not one person realized I had made some of them up. It's hilarious.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3112403/pg1
"I will take China's Great Wall because they owe us so much money, and I will place it on the Mexican border."

-Ronald Rump

Baruch

Everyone is a bigot, if they aren't a bra burning feminist ;-)  If one takes a sufficiently extreme position, even moderates look like threats to civilization.

I love women as they actually are ... but also find them very annoying.  I understand they feel the same way about men.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

TomFoolery

Quote from: The Atheist on March 16, 2016, 02:22:53 AM
Not one person realized I had made some of them up. It's hilarious.

But doesn't it say something that you could post something awful, attribute it to Trump, and most people would generally believe it because it's not much different than the usual drivel he spews?

I'll refer you to John Oliver's http://www.definitelyrealquotes.com. As you can see, here's a made up quote from Albert Einstein that the site randomly generated, but if you superimposed Trump's name on it, I'd believe it.

By the way, I find it curious that you're very quick to point out that people want to believe the worst in Trump and that doesn't seem fair, but when people point out shitty things he's actually done and said, the only defense you can muster is to ignore what's been legitimately presented and offer a social experiment that you conducted that actually does more to prove the shit human beings in the scenario aren't the people who hate Trump, but Trump himself.

How can you be sure my refusal to agree with your claim a symptom of my ignorance and not yours?

The Atheist

Quote from: TomFoolery on March 16, 2016, 02:18:47 PM
But doesn't it say something that you could post something awful, attribute it to Trump, and most people would generally believe it because it's not much different than the usual drivel he spews?

I'll refer you to John Oliver's http://www.definitelyrealquotes.com. As you can see, here's a made up quote from Albert Einstein that the site randomly generated, but if you superimposed Trump's name on it, I'd believe it.

By the way, I find it curious that you're very quick to point out that people want to believe the worst in Trump and that doesn't seem fair, but when people point out shitty things he's actually done and said, the only defense you can muster is to ignore what's been legitimately presented and offer a social experiment that you conducted that actually does more to prove the shit human beings in the scenario aren't the people who hate Trump, but Trump himself.

I stopped liking Trump yesteday. Now I support Hillary.
"I will take China's Great Wall because they owe us so much money, and I will place it on the Mexican border."

-Ronald Rump

Hydra009

The Atheist

Quote from: Hydra009 on March 16, 2016, 03:28:28 PM

I'm not mad because I'm a sociopath and sociopaths don't have much to be mad about. I do derive satisfaction from annoying people online, though. To be honest, I was never a Trump supporter. Those fake quotes I link to were created by me about a week ago just to see how Trump supporters on a Trump-friendly site would justify them.

-Ronald Rump

Hijiri Byakuren

I think electing Hillary would only delay the inevitable. The politics of anger are going to explode by 2020 no matter what. A small part of me just wants to elect Trump and get it over with.

I don't know. I'm very conflicted about the election this year.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Shiranu

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on March 16, 2016, 03:48:09 PM
I think electing Hillary would only delay the inevitable. The politics of anger are going to explode by 2020 no matter what. A small part of me just wants to elect Trump and get it over with.

I don't know. I'm very conflicted about the election this year.

This. The people who are voting for fear mongerers like Trump aren't going to magically disappear and they seem to be growing in number. And these people will vote in local elections that moderates generally sleep in through.

Unfortunately fear of the "other" is whats back in vogue in politics, and even worse both here in the United States but also in Europe. Hopefully we have reached a point in history where people are educated enough to avoid voting in fascists and extremists into power, but I am not going to hold my breath on that.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Nonsensei

Quote from: Shiranu on March 16, 2016, 04:54:39 PM
This. The people who are voting for fear mongerers like Trump aren't going to magically disappear and they seem to be growing in number. And these people will vote in local elections that moderates generally sleep in through.

Unfortunately fear of the "other" is whats back in vogue in politics, and even worse both here in the United States but also in Europe. Hopefully we have reached a point in history where people are educated enough to avoid voting in fascists and extremists into power, but I am not going to hold my breath on that.

I don't think they're growing in number. If anything they're shrinking as whites look to stop being the majority in this country by 2050. I think whats happening here is that Trump has tapped into a group of people that have always been there but typically did not feel represented by any candidate so they never voted.

If Trump loses, these people will duck back into their holes, where they frankly belong.
And on the wings of a dream so far beyond reality
All alone in desperation now the time has come
Lost inside you'll never find, lost within my own mind
Day after day this misery must go on

Mermaid

Quote from: Baruch on March 16, 2016, 06:56:04 AM
Everyone is a bigot, if they aren't a bra burning feminist ;-)  If one takes a sufficiently extreme position, even moderates look like threats to civilization.

I love women as they actually are ... but also find them very annoying.  I understand they feel the same way about men.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Baruch

I used to think I was a feminist, until I had been married for a long time.  Experience clarified my position for me.  I still like working with women ... since I don't have to face one at home, other than my mother ;-)

There is no end to the conflict between men and women, until genetic manipulation produces the human hive mind ... with a fertile queen at the top, many infertile female workers at the bottom, and a few males made available temporarily out of necessity.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.