Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your awesome pictures here!!!

Started by Hijiri Byakuren, March 08, 2016, 11:38:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: Unbeliever on February 22, 2017, 06:48:05 PM

That guy needs to invest in a saddle.
Jesus Christ, that's not a dog it's a fucking warg.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: Hydra009 on February 22, 2017, 08:38:10 PM

Reminds me of Morrowind.

Just a couple more days, and I'll have a computer ready that can mod the shit out of its graphics.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on February 22, 2017, 08:23:05 PM
Jesus Christ, that's not a dog it's a fucking warg.
Nope, just forced perspective.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Munch

Its a shame that erotic artists don't get as much recognition for their works as non-erotic ones. I'm a part time furry, and seeing some of the artists on furry fan sites, I've realized how much effort some of them out into their artwork, but it just get regulated down to 'smut' or 'furry fan fiction'.

The real reason why I'm drawn to sites like these is more because of the freedom of expression artists have to drawing what they want, without ridicule from the mainstream would have for what their drawing.

(uncensored version here http://d.facdn.net/art/captaingerbear/1442540226/1442540226.captaingerbear_cgb_ifyouwant_web.jpg)

I just find it a shame that when people have talent, and express it how they wish, society at large won't accept it due to prudish rhetoric. Obviously I can understand it also, because if art and images of nudity and eroticism were to be more publicly regarded, whats to stop more disturbing artwork from being shown.

Its kind of why despite loving seeing naked guys and artists capturing them, I lock my bedroom door when my have my nephews round.

But anyway I suppose the point I'm making is, I grew up appreciating artwork from comic book artists and animators, revered the world over for their talent, and making it timeless, from hayao miyazaki to don bluth, from Alex Ross to Jim Lee. They are revered for their works. And yet artists as good as them remain just on internet sites as fan works or erotic art only held in a small market, which is a shame.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Munch

ARGH, GINGER!! *gets out cross* ITS NOT WORKING!!

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Munch

Not really painting or drawing, but I'm finding the idea of using perler/hama beads to create pixel art an enjoyable concept.

Am surprised some of the works people make with this.

something about pixel art brings me back to the good old days of my gaming youth.

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

Munch

Quote from: Unbeliever on March 22, 2017, 09:14:14 PM

See, Mr Pinhead, there's being creepy, like in your original films, and then there's going overboard to sillytown, like Rob zombies Michael Myers

Microworldrepair

This image looks really awesome. Thanks.

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers