"Pro Life" Woman kills Newborn Twins to Avoid Embarrassment

Started by stromboli, March 21, 2013, 01:10:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FrankDK

> who the hell even has sex with such an woman?

Her brother and cousins?

Frank

Hydra009

Quote from: "WitchSabrina"Apparently you've missed that new reality show about pregnant and didn't know (?)
I've not seen it either but I did hear about it.  Guess some women just appear to have gained weight - like all over.
Some of us look ready to deliver with a basketball stuck to our bellies by our 5th month.  

http://health.discovery.com/tv-shows/i- ... egnant.htm
:shock:  I did not know that.

I watched some of the video and as a male...

[spoil:18rhkn9s][/spoil:18rhkn9s]

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "Hydra009"
Quote from: "WitchSabrina"Apparently you've missed that new reality show about pregnant and didn't know (?)
I've not seen it either but I did hear about it.  Guess some women just appear to have gained weight - like all over.
Some of us look ready to deliver with a basketball stuck to our bellies by our 5th month.  

http://health.discovery.com/tv-shows/i- ... egnant.htm
:shock:  I did not know that.

I watched some of the video and as a male...

[spoil:36ryjnkq][ Image ][/spoil:36ryjnkq]

I never ever did buy the whole 'pregnant and not know it'.................buuuut............ people say it's true and can happen.  A gal I know from up at Ren Faire (apparently) gave birth last year and up until she gave birth she had NO idea she was pregnant.  I pretty  much think she's full of shit on a regular basis so while others stood listening to her tale intently I kept on with what I was doing. I think if memory serves I was dusting table tops.   *eye roll*
Buuut..... I hear Some women have off&on again periods during said pregnancies and just think they're putting on weight.  And some - apparently - are built in such a fashion that they can carry the wee one deep inside that body cavity creating no obvious bump out front.
As mentioned - some of look like a basketball has been glued to the front of us...........so....... there's NO hiding it.

I guess since I went through such BIG changes (several ways) that there was No NOT knowing for me.....
but they say being preggers and not knowing is totally possible.

*gag*

yeah............as a woman......... I still say "bullshit! How can you NOT know or WONDER WTF is going on with your body???"
but that's just me :rollin:
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

aitm

Quote from: "WitchSabrina"I guess since I went through such BIG changes (several ways)

[-X
Do I really need to say it?

:-"

:flowers:
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "aitm"
Quote from: "WitchSabrina"I guess since I went through such BIG changes (several ways)

[-X
Do I really need to say it?

:-"

:flowers:

No.......you don't. It's cool you understand LOL.  And I was so glad that they stayed!   LOL
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

Colanth

Quote from: "WitchSabrina"yeah............as a woman......... I still say "bullshit! How can you NOT know or WONDER WTF is going on with your body???"
Maybe the same way some morons "trust in de Lawd" for everything else.  Since she didn't have sex with her fiance, she couldn't be pregnant, right?  Surely God wouldn't allow that?
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.

FrankDK

> I never ever did buy the whole 'pregnant and not know it'

The same way people don't know their god is a hoax: they're living in denial.

Frank