News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

The Real Rape Culture

Started by Hijiri Byakuren, December 14, 2015, 10:51:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hijiri Byakuren

Sargon just posted a video about Muslim rape culture and Progressive permissiveness of said culture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaYwwyQWUrE
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

dtq123

A dark cloud looms over.
Festive cheer does not help much.
What is this, "Justice?"

Sal1981

So-called Progressives really need to get their head out their asses and stop apologizing for rape. Rape is rape, no matter if it's committed by a Muslim or anyone else. And the accused should be tried in Court of Law on what evidence is in available. This isn't exactly non-linear dynamics, people.

And if you want to talk about communities and whatnot, such as the Sharia zones that is mentioned in the video, then go ahead.

dtq123

A dark cloud looms over.
What is this, "Justice?"

Shiranu

Quote from: dtq123 on December 15, 2015, 02:09:55 PM
Cue the Shira and PR guy!

Why? I am against radical and conservative Islam as much as the next guy. Are you implying this is something I would defend?

The only part I was "ehhhh..." on was his attacking western feminists, but that's not an issue pr addresses anyways.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

dtq123

Quote from: Shiranu on December 15, 2015, 04:03:57 PM
Why? I am against radical and conservative Islam as much as the next guy. Are you implying this is something I would defend?

The only part I was "ehhhh..." on was his attacking western feminists, but that's not an issue pr addresses anyways.
I'm just tired of of Islam talk in general. How much of it is sustained by primarily you two is astonishing.

I might be wrong. I also don't give two shits about ISIS anymore. If they kill me, they do. If they take over, overdose. What the hell can we do babbling online anyway?
A dark cloud looms over.
What is this, "Justice?"

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: dtq123 on December 15, 2015, 04:43:57 PM
I'm just tired of of Islam talk in general. How much of it is sustained by primarily you two is astonishing.

I might be wrong. I also don't give two shits about ISIS anymore. If they kill me, they do. If they take over, overdose. What the hell can we do babbling online anyway?

ISIS is a distraction, even if they weren't secret agents of Nato etc.  For PR126, there are almost no other topics.  Shiranu is merely acting as a counter-force (from a Central, not a Left position).  I do the same as Shiranu (from a Central, not a Left position).  If the hate-mongers are not answered (but not silenced) then they win.  Would you enjoy your Hitler Youth experience?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: Baruch on December 15, 2015, 05:58:55 PM
ISIS is a distraction, even if they weren't secret agents of Nato etc.  For PR126, there are almost no other topics.  Shiranu is merely acting as a counter-force (from a Central, not a Left position).  I do the same as Shiranu (from a Central, not a Left position).  If the hate-mongers are not answered (but not silenced) then they win.  Would you enjoy your Hitler Youth experience?
Are you going to offer evidence for ISIS being some secret farce from NATO or are you going to throw shit again? Your whole narrative for anything wrong happening anywhere is "the west did it". You're as annoying as those assholes who assume everything is the Jews.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

Baruch

Quote from: The Skeletal Atheist on December 15, 2015, 06:15:18 PM
Are you going to offer evidence for ISIS being some secret farce from NATO or are you going to throw shit again? Your whole narrative for anything wrong happening anywhere is "the west did it". You're as annoying as those assholes who assume everything is the Jews.

The PNAC is a completely fictional document as is Charlie's War ... for some people.  State power is expressed, as necessary, in the most violent ways possible.  This is true for all states.  The US/Nato has a good track record in this particular kind of thing, going back to WW I.  But it might be alien reptilians instead ;-)  Or it is just a random group of former Baathists who are randomly supplied by Saudi Arabia and its many allies.

I am not saying that the average German housewife of 1941 was directly responsible for the Einsatzgruppen ... but she wasn't uninvolved either.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: Baruch on December 15, 2015, 06:29:46 PM
The PNAC is a completely fictional document as is Charlie's War ... for some people.  State power is expressed, as necessary, in the most violent ways possible.  This is true for all states.  The US/Nato has a good track record in this particular kind of thing, going back to WW I.  But it might be alien reptilians instead ;-)  Or it is just a random group of former Baathists who are randomly supplied by Saudi Arabia and its many allies.

I am not saying that the average German housewife of 1941 was directly responsible for the Einsatzgruppen ... but she wasn't uninvolved either.
NATO didn't exist in WW1. Unless you provide evidence, from what I know the US got into the proxy war game in the Cold War, after WW1 and 2. Before that it was easier to just directly invade or intervene: Mexican American War, Indian Wars, Spanish American War, ect.

Even if the US was in the proxy war game before that, you have provided no evidence that ISIS is a US/NATO proxy organization, nor do they fit the bill for a US proxy organization like the Contras. The only they do in line with US interests is fight Assad. That's it. Everything else they do: attacking strong economic and military allies, destabilising Iraq AFTER  the US occupation, establish a state in the Middle East that does not comply to US wishes, goes against US interests. There are multiple anti Assad groups the US is actively and openly supporting and providing with weapons and money, why would they need ISIS as well?

As per "random Baathists", it isn't so random when we can identify them by name.

Also, your "average German housewife" example falls flat. The average German housewife in 1941 wasn't married to a member of the Einsatzgruppen or even the SS. If you want to say that all Germans are responsible/involved in  the actions of a few Germans though, I'm sure you'll find plenty of friends among those who suggest that all Muslims are responsible/involved in terrorism.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

TomFoolery

Quote from: Baruch on December 15, 2015, 05:58:55 PM
If the hate-mongers are not answered (but not silenced) then they win.  Would you enjoy your Hitler Youth experience?

It does get old trying to explain that it's really not that crazy that someone who practices Islam isn't guaranteed to also be a murdering Jihadist.

In general, I think it's disgusting that rape of women and young boys happens within some Muslim sects. But I don't know of anywhere where systematic rape is as prevalent as in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, and that country has a Christian majority. So I see no point in labelling it a "Muslim problem."

Rape happens everywhere. It becomes a rape culture when women are shamed into not reporting it because even when they do, the perpetrators won't be punished. The brutality of the rapes isn't exactly the most defining metric of a rape culture as this video would seek to suggest, but the frequency of occurrence and ease of getting away with it.
How can you be sure my refusal to agree with your claim a symptom of my ignorance and not yours?

Baruch

The Skeletal Atheist ... I know you are not a hate-monger.  We will have to agree to disagree on the Deep State.  Not that it was particularly relevant to the incidence of rape in Muslim majority societies anyway ;-)  I hold individual rapists culpable.

Personally I feel ill at ease ... though I support the US government, that it carries out (necessary?) atrocities in my name, with my money, and with my acquiescence.  That doesn't make me anti-American or anti-White ... it means I don't see myself in any way innocent.  I am not a drone pilot asked to drone a wedding ... I don't know what I would do if I were in that position.  But this is really little different from being a bomber pilot in WW II, with area bombing of Japanese and German cities.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.