News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Tolerance: Muslims Versus Jews

Started by josephpalazzo, October 18, 2015, 05:28:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

josephpalazzo

Quote from: josephpalazzo on October 24, 2015, 06:18:02 AM
How about Genghis Khan who murdered and enslaved millions? Nobody talks about that.

ALL OF YOU ARE A BUNCH OF HYPOCRITES.

Quote from: Mike Cl on October 24, 2015, 08:26:17 AM
Hey, Joe, take your meds.................calm down..................you'll pop a vessel.

What, I'm just mimicking our drama queen, Islamic apologist, anti-American douchebag who goes along the name of drunkenshoe.

pr126

I think she is not alone, there are a few Americans here who hate their own country.

aitm

Quote from: Shiranu on October 23, 2015, 11:14:32 PM
therefor that makes our actions justified?

Yes our great great grandfathers were not very good humans, but to be truthful, they were after all, following the examples of their great great grandfathers who followed the examples of their….and on and on. Suddenly everybody stops and says, HEY! Lets blame it all on modern day americans cause after all, they gots the money eh? Yes the "native" americans were butcherers against other tribes. Wasn't no damn disney movie. Hand pick a couple of peaceful tribes that got fucked? Good for you, you can do the same with every nationality, every ethnic group, every culture, every tribe, if indeed the history was available.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

aitm

Quote from: drunkenshoe on October 24, 2015, 05:41:18 AM

Anyway, I am out. I don't see anything can be discussed here among the usual childish, knee jerk reactions of "yooou say my country baaad". Have fun.

How convenient of you to skip your people own atrocities.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

aitm

Quote from: Mike Cl on October 23, 2015, 09:49:21 PM
I'm not sure how to do that except for us to find out our true history.

I think most american of our "age" are fully aware of our checkered history. I cannot speak for todays youth who seem more interested in social media than learning how to read, but that is just me. Being aware of our history and also understanding that we are no better nor worse than humanity about the world should make us aware that we are not anything special. Nor should people ignore what is going on in the rest of the world to point a finger and say, "look how bad they are".

It is perfectly acceptable for a person to start the revolution to change all of it. Who here will start it?

pr126

Quote from: aitm on October 24, 2015, 08:59:50 AM
Yes our great great grandfathers were not very good humans, but to be truthful, they were after all, following the examples of their great great grandfathers who followed the examples of their….and on and on. Suddenly everybody stops and says, HEY! Lets blame it all on modern day americans cause after all, they gots the money eh? Yes the "native" americans were butcherers against other tribes. Wasn't no damn disney movie. Hand pick a couple of peaceful tribes that got fucked? Good for you, you can do the same with every nationality, every ethnic group, every culture, every tribe, if indeed the history was available.

This is the result of decades of cultural Marxist education in American (and all western) universities.
They are taught to despise their countries, their cultures and pasts.

You must be from an earlier generation.   

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on October 24, 2015, 08:56:21 AM
I think she is not alone, there are a few Americans here who hate their own country.

Any human, with any sympathy, has to hate humanity.  That is the first stage of adulthood.  The trick is getting past misanthropy.  If you get to this stage as an old person, you don't have too many years left to move on past the hate (of the elderly curmudgeon).  I am still working on mine ... if I have really sympathy, then I have to have sympathy even if people don't deserve my sympathy ... and I have to be careful to include myself or my country in the list of baddies.  Can I avoid depression and nihilism?  Time will tell, but as the Buddha said, I am working diligently on my own salvation from this horrible karma all beings are trapped in.  But for me, salvation is quality of life, not quantity.  In the Abrahamic tradition this is spelled out as .. can innocence be regained for the guilty?  Irrational, yes ... but I see no better alternative.  Can I gain an adult childhood?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: pr126 on October 24, 2015, 08:56:21 AM

These are usually from the extreme Left who believe they must defend (a knee jerk reaction) the poor people of the world from the dreadful imperialistic American policies that can do no good.

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on October 24, 2015, 09:23:40 AM
This is the result of decades of cultural Marxist education in American (and all western) universities.
They are taught to despise their countries, their cultures and pasts.

You must be from an earlier generation.

That is a very narrow vision.  The hippies are killing us!  Love of country isn't patriotism BTW.  Just as being fearless isn't courage.  To keep a level head while all those around you are losing theirs, to do what needs to be done even though you are afraid, that is courage.  Ignorant jingoism isn't patriotism.  Patriotism is taking the country and your world, as it is, and struggling to make it better, day by day.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

Baruch wrote:[
QuoteCan I gain an adult childhood?
Of course you can. And many do. Think dementia, Alzheimers.

Baruch

Quote from: josephpalazzo on October 24, 2015, 09:38:16 AM
These are usually from the extreme Left who believe they must defend (a knee jerk reaction) the poor people of the world from the dreadful imperialistic American policies that can do no good.

A very sad admission on your part ;-(  You have swallowed the red pill.  American rape can do no good, not because it is American, but because it is rape.  If we can't come up with an actual positive action, then it is best to take a break and not take a negative action, just because we feel we must be doing something.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

QuotePatriotism is taking the country and your world, as it is, and struggling to make it better, day by day.
Not if you are taught from an early age that patriotism is a dirty word.

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on October 24, 2015, 09:39:02 AM
Baruch wrote:[Of course you can. And many do. Think dementia, Alzheimers.

You must hate your inner child.  Child abuser ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on October 24, 2015, 09:41:52 AM
Not if you are taught from an early age that patriotism is a dirty word.

That is your cross to bear.  I was taught and believe and live ... that patriotism isn't going out and murdering people on orders like Einsatzgruppen.  It is the very acme of citizenship, the state of being civilized.  But the present American leaders are the followers of Prentice Bush and Henry Ford Sr ... Nazis all.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Baruch on October 24, 2015, 09:40:28 AM
A very sad admission on your part ;-(  You have swallowed the red pill.  American rape can do no good, not because it is American, but because it is rape.  If we can't come up with an actual positive action, then it is best to take a break and not take a negative action, just because we fell we must be doing something.

Your definition of rape is exclusively yours, not the one in the dictionary. In all actions there are advantages/disadvantages, and that goes with American policies. However, you only concentrate on the disadvantages, and the worst part of it is that you think that your judging is fair, when it's really warped.