News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Tolerance: Muslims Versus Jews

Started by josephpalazzo, October 18, 2015, 05:28:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

josephpalazzo

Quote from: jonb on October 21, 2015, 05:40:54 PM
Does it not strike you as even slightly odd that on one thread you are arguing how different Italians are, a subject we presume you have knowledge of, and on another you are arguing that all the different peoples from the Atlantic to China are all the same?

You don't understand the difference between ethnic groups and religious groups. Get yourself an education, fucking moron.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Shiranu on October 21, 2015, 06:33:58 PM
Shh, that doesn't fit the agenda.

...says the Islamic apologist, LOL.

jonb

Quote from: josephpalazzo on October 21, 2015, 06:40:07 PM
You don't understand the difference between ethnic groups and religious groups. Get yourself an education, fucking moron.

Quotela rabbia è una manifestazione del tutto 'normale', una tappa della crescita di ogni bimbo.
As an Italian child psychologist would say.

And there are many schools of thought in Islam as well as different peoples with different understandings.

Baruch

But my arbitrary grouping is better than your arbitrary grouping ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: jonb on October 21, 2015, 06:56:18 PM

And there are many schools of thought in Islam as well as different peoples with different understandings.

AFAIC, all religions are based on fantasy. If you want to believe that certain religions are better than others, that's your opinion. But in regard to ethnicity and languages, which was the subject of discussion I was having with Baruch, clearly show that you can't follow the discussion, your intervention in reply #208 is as idiotic as it can be. Anyway, fuck off asshole. I'm done with your fucking stupidity.

Shiranu

Edit. -

Stop being So emotional.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Shiranu on October 21, 2015, 07:48:59 PM

And the award for, "The Most Ignorant Post In 2015" goes to...

Post #216. Congratulation.

Shiranu

Quote from: josephpalazzo on October 21, 2015, 07:55:40 PM
Post #216. Congratulation.

Yeah, out of all the posts you chose the one that had nothing to do with ignorance. Brilliance.

To spell it out for you... the various ethnicities and languages from the Atlantic to Asia all interpret Islam in different ways that vary on interpretation and cultural background, and yet you and several others paint Islam as a monolithic entity that only has one single way of existing that all Muslims follow.

If you don't see the hypocrisy in going all out on talking about how different Italians can be, but then continuously imply that Islam is "more or less" the same everywhere, then you are going to win more than just the ignorance award for the year.

By the way...

QuoteI remember when this place was a space for debate rather than ad hominems.

QuoteGet yourself an education, fucking moron.

Quote...says the Islamic apologist, LOL.

Quoteclearly show that you can't follow the discussion, your intervention in reply #208 is as idiotic as it can be.

QuoteAnyway, fuck off asshole. I'm done with your fucking stupidity.

I'm sure you will be called out on ad hom. spam and avoiding the topic any moment now. No way people who agree with you would only call out the other side, and never hold people on their side of the fence to the same standards. That's preposterous.

By the way... stop being so emotional. You always seem to go off the handle.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

pr126

Shiranu wrote quoting Josephpalazzo:
Quote...says the Islamic apologist, LOL.
That is not an insult, that was based on observation.

There are some posters on this forum who will find plenty of faults about Christianity, but are more lenient towards  Islam.

Despite the atheist narrative that all religions are equally bad.
Although apparently some religions are much worse, and here that happens to be Christianity.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Shiranu on October 22, 2015, 01:05:12 AM

To spell it out for you... the various ethnicities and languages from the Atlantic to Asia all interpret Islam in different ways that vary on interpretation and cultural background, and yet you and several others paint Islam as a monolithic entity that only has one single way of existing that all Muslims follow.

Who the fuck cares there are different interpretations of Islam... oh wait, you do as an Islamic apologist. Do you really think I care that there are over 2000 Christian denominations, each with its own interpretation of Christianity? Answer, no. And then you think I should care for different interpretations of Islam?! From what planet do you come from??

QuoteI remember when this place was a space for debate rather than ad hominems.

That's doesn't come from any of my posts. Get your facts straightened.

By the way... stop being so emotional. You always seem to go off the handle.

You should look at yourself in the mirror. Emotional and irrational is your trademark. Defending a religion like Islam at all cost even to the point of absurdity is no sign of rationality. Get a reality check.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: pr126 on October 22, 2015, 02:42:19 AM
Shiranu wrote quoting Josephpalazzo:
"...says the Islamic apologist, LOL."

That is not an insult, that was based on observation.

There are some posters on this forum who will find plenty of faults about Christianity, but are more lenient towards  Islam.

Despite the atheist narrative that all religions are equally bad.
Although apparently some religions are much worse, and here that happens to be Christianity.

Unfortunately we have a number of Islamic apologists on this forum, who are in deep denial that they are apologists. Worse is that they think Islam is perhaps a race, or maybe an ethnicity and therefore any attack on it becomes the work of racists, when in reality, ISLAM is a RELIGION. And it doesn't matter how many times you repeat that  ISLAM is a RELIGION, they simply are in total denial, revealing their true nature of apologists!!

EDIT: jonb and shiranu are examples. Watch them react as predicted.

jonb

Quote from: josephpalazzo on October 22, 2015, 06:05:37 AM
Unfortunately we have a number of Islamic apologists on this forum, who are in deep denial that they are apologists. Worse is that they think Islam is perhaps a race, or maybe an ethnicity and therefore any attack on it becomes the work of racists, when in reality, ISLAM is a RELIGION. And it doesn't matter how many times you repeat that  ISLAM is a RELIGION, they simply are in total denial, revealing their true nature of apologists!!

My opposition to you is simply because you have crossed the line and you are not talking about religion, just propagating your ignorance.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Baruch on October 21, 2015, 06:57:51 PM
But my arbitrary grouping is better than your arbitrary grouping ;-)

It's well known that you mix apples with oranges. :-)

pr126

jonb wrote:
QuoteMy opposition to you is simply because you have crossed the line and you are not talking about religion, just propagating your ignorance.
This is simply your opinion. The line is drawn by you, according to your indoctrination.
No one is obliged to observe it. Rave on.