News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

All NHL Games including pre-season

Started by JBCuzISaidSo, September 28, 2015, 08:55:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JBCuzISaidSo

It’s a strange myth that atheists have nothing to live for. It’s the opposite. We have nothing to die for. We have everything to live for.
-- Ricky Gervais

Listen, Big Deal, we've got a bigger problem here. Women always figure out the truth. Always.
--Han Solo, The Force Awakens

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

JBCuzISaidSo

It’s a strange myth that atheists have nothing to live for. It’s the opposite. We have nothing to die for. We have everything to live for.
-- Ricky Gervais

Listen, Big Deal, we've got a bigger problem here. Women always figure out the truth. Always.

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

TomFoolery

If I knew your first name and planned on reproducing, I would name my first born child after you. Love. So much love.
How can you be sure my refusal to agree with your claim a symptom of my ignorance and not yours?

JBCuzISaidSo

Quote from: GrinningYMIR on September 28, 2015, 10:04:10 PM
Rangers beat philly 3-2 overtime :,3

I was actually rooting for Philly tonight? I have no excuse......almost sorry.....except "Steve Mason"...why isn't he a Bruin??
-- Ricky Gervais

GrinningYMIR

He's a good goalie, but I love my blueshirts

AllPurposeAtheist

All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

JBCuzISaidSo

-- Ricky Gervais

JBCuzISaidSo

Quote from: GrinningYMIR on September 29, 2015, 10:04:33 AM
He's a good goalie, but I love my blueshirts

Your team vs my team, 20 minutes. :)

I understand Rask will start tonight?
-- Ricky Gervais

JBCuzISaidSo

By the by, for those inside this site, you have to click off the x's in their order, usually 3, you'll know because you CAN click that x, and close the new tab, then you can full screen on channel 1 or 4 (the usual suspects).

Sounds harder than it is. Just click each little x that you can until you don't have to......
-- Ricky Gervais

Mike Cl

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on September 29, 2015, 10:51:44 PM
Ehh..nobody cares about hockey.
What is hockey?  Isn't that staying away from school?  Nooo.....................that's right, that is hokey.  Okay then, what is hockey?  Damned if I know!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

JBCuzISaidSo

Quote from: Mike Cl on September 30, 2015, 08:04:41 PM
What is hockey?  Isn't that staying away from school?  Nooo.....................that's right, that is hokey.  Okay then, what is hockey?  Damned if I know!

?? Yes? This?
https://youtu.be/iZinb6rVozc
-- Ricky Gervais

JBCuzISaidSo

Overtime demonstration?

??????

What the FLYING FUCK is that? The Rangers won for fuck's sake? OTD? Are you kidding me?
-- Ricky Gervais

GrinningYMIR

Quote from: JBCuzISaidSo on September 30, 2015, 09:44:30 PM
Overtime demonstration?

??????

What the FLYING FUCK is that? The Rangers won for fuck's sake? OTD? Are you kidding me?

:3

Sorry, I've had a shit day, a game of hockey would have been perfect but events wouldn't let me watch