News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Lolicon-Gerontophilia

Started by Hijiri Byakuren, September 11, 2015, 12:29:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hijiri Byakuren

Folks, I have a confession to make: I am a lolicon-gerontophile. I am sexually attracted to people who are many decades or even centuries old who, nevertheless, possess nubile young bodies. Case in point:

These two lovely ladies are 500 and 495 years old, respectively, but with the bodies of, dare I say it... loli godesses.

I know, I know, it's a strange fetish to have, but I stand by it! I will take this oddly-specific attraction to my grave! YOU CAN'T MAKE ME GIVE IT UP!

in b4 missing the joke
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

TomFoolery

How can you be sure my refusal to agree with your claim a symptom of my ignorance and not yours?

aitm

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

stromboli

I personally have no fear of you raping an animated character, and I think many of us figured that out already.

Draconic Aiur

Hijiri Byakuren

I love how seriously my joke threads get taken.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

stromboli

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on September 11, 2015, 02:28:20 PM
I love how seriously my joke threads get taken.

Some of us have been on here long enough to actually check that.

dtq123

That isn't funny, for I am too a Lolicon-Gerontophilia. One of my life goals is to have a vampire fall for me... If they exist that is... :redface:
A dark cloud looms over.
Festive cheer does not help much.
What is this, "Justice?"

Shiranu

I am personally attracted to 10 year old holes drilled into soap. Don't know why, just how I was born.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Shiranu on September 12, 2015, 12:35:20 AM
I am personally attracted to 10 year old holes drilled into soap. Don't know why, just how I was born.
Wait. What?

Like if you take a bar of soap, drill a hole, and leave it for 10 years?

Shiranu

Quote from: PickelledEggs on September 12, 2015, 01:00:50 AM
Wait. What?

Like if you take a bar of soap, drill a hole, and leave it for 10 years?

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: dtq123 on September 11, 2015, 06:18:31 PM
That isn't funny, for I am too a Lolicon-Gerontophilia. One of my life goals is to have a vampire fall for me... If they exist that is... :redface:

u mean fall for your innards?

Gawdzilla Sama

Is it true that Telly Savalas is the patron saint of Loli?
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

stromboli

I googled "patron saint of loli" and got this:

There is a god!

stromboli

And this, but it belongs on another thread:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

I am a cold hearted man.