News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

The Refugee Crisis

Started by stromboli, September 01, 2015, 11:58:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Baruch on October 26, 2015, 12:46:14 PM
Which is a matter of economics, not just politics.  Per JoePalazzo ... it is just accounting and bookkeeping .. there is nothing to economics but maths which is never wrong (except in Zimbabwe perhaps).  Have Mr Mario Draghi just print up a trillion Euros .. or a Brussels trillion Euro platinum coin.  This has worked so well for Japan originally, and now for the EU and the US.  If a government says X is real, then it is real .. and don't pay attention to that little boy commenting on the king's nakedness.  As long as Europeans think they have a free lunch ... then they are likely to attract ants and flies to their little picnic.

:embarrassed:

pr126

@ Baruch

Do not ignore the fact that the "refugees" only consume, using the services without contributing to the economy.
Unskilled, do not speak the languages of the host countries, unwilling to learn or assimilate. Their work ethics are non existent.

In effect, they are a burden on the tax payers now, and in the foreseeable future.

Also there is an unemployment problem already due to the weak economy.

We save in postage sending the jizya, they are coming to collect in person.

pr126

Migrants and the Fall of European Civilization
QuoteWhether a massive movement of foreign peoples is a migration, an invasion, or a conquest is a matter of perspective. 

To the ancient Romans and later Romance historians, the migration of Germanic tribes into the empire in the 5th and 6th centuries was a catastrophic foreign invasion.  To the Germanic peoples themselves, it was known as the Volkwanderung (the migration of the people).  There is a profound irony that as waves of Muslim migrants press into Germanic Europe, that the very civilization they are now undermining was created in a series of migrations seen by the civilized people they replaced as an invasion.  And just as Germanic tribal movements proved inexorable against the politically, economically, and morally weakened Roman state (at least in Western Europe), it appears (barring dramatic reversals of policy and will) that the ongoing wave of Muslim migration will inevitably replace European civilization as we know it.  Even more worrisome, if history is any guide, this will happen long before Muslims become a majority there.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: pr126 on October 26, 2015, 01:26:13 PM
Migrants and the Fall of European Civilization

QuoteWhether a massive movement of foreign peoples is a migration, an invasion, or a conquest is a matter of perspective. 

To the ancient Romans and later Romance historians, the migration of Germanic tribes into the empire in the 5th and 6th centuries was a catastrophic foreign invasion.  To the Germanic peoples themselves, it was known as the Volkwanderung (the migration of the people).  There is a profound irony that as waves of Muslim migrants press into Germanic Europe, that the very civilization they are now undermining was created in a series of migrations seen by the civilized people they replaced as an invasion.  And just as Germanic tribal movements proved inexorable against the politically, economically, and morally weakened Roman state (at least in Western Europe), it appears (barring dramatic reversals of policy and will) that the ongoing wave of Muslim migration will inevitably replace European civilization as we know it.  Even more worrisome, if history is any guide, this will happen long before Muslims become a majority there.

Germany should redirect them to Russia. I'm sure Putin would know what to do with them.

Baruch

Seems like Putin is going to see them, not inviting them to come see him.

A matter of linguistics ... the Germanic invasions had less impact on Latin colloquial languages than expected ... from France thru to Tunisia and N Italy.  Why was this?  Some speculate it is because the Germans were actually wanting to migrate to assimilate, not conquer ... they recognized superior Roman culture, just not superior Roman politics.  It remains to be seen if the Arabic/Turkic speakers in Germany will feel the same.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

jonb

Have you thought there might not have been Germanic migrations at all? Or at least not how it is commonly presumed.

I simply do not think the story fits the facts. If any body is interested I will present my view, but there is little point in blasting into thin air otherwise.

Baruch

Quote from: jonb on October 27, 2015, 05:30:32 AM
Have you thought there might not have been Germanic migrations at all? Or at least not how it is commonly presumed.

I simply do not think the story fits the facts. If any body is interested I will present my view, but there is little point in blasting into thin air otherwise.

Yes, I vote for kicking the conventional narrative in the ass ... but that is just the way I am ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

pr126

UK next? Doc's warn AIDS TB and diseases eradicated generations ago brought in by migrants

QuoteA DOCTOR working in German hospitals has revealed the horrifying chaos which could face the NHS if thousands of migrants from the Middle East manage to reach Britain - including the return of killer diseases eradicated generations ago.

The female anaesthetist said the German health service has been completely overwhelmed by the influx of Muslim asylum-seekers who are REFUSING to be treated by female medics.

In a furious outburst the experienced doctor said hospitals simply cannot cope because so many of the migrants require treatments for diseases long since eradicated in Europe.

She also shockingly claimed migrant parents are abandoning their children at pharmacies across the country after being told that they have to pay a prescription charge for lifesaving drugs.

She also claimed huge numbers of the asylum-seekers have Victorian diseases including TB, which they risk passing on to locals.

Meanwhile, German authorities have been forced to post police at hospitals around the country after others got involved in angry clashes with medics over cultural differences.

The doctor, who wished to remain anonymous, wrote to the press back home in the Czech Republic to express her shock at the "unsustainable" situation which she says is now affecting the medical care received by taxpaying Germans.

She said: "Clinics cannot handle emergencies, so they are starting to send everything to the hospitals.

"Many Muslims are refusing treatment by female staff. Relations between the staff and migrants are going from bad to worse.

"Since last weekend, migrants going to the hospitals must be accompanied by police with K-9 units.

"Many migrants have AIDS, syphilis, open TB and many exotic diseases that we, in Europe, do not know how to treat them.

"If they receive a prescription in the pharmacy, they learn they have to pay cash.

"This leads to unbelievable outbursts, especially when it is about drugs for the children.

"They abandon the children with pharmacy staff with the words: 'So, cure them here yourselves!' So the police are not just guarding the clinics and hospitals, but also large pharmacies."

Another negative aspect of uncontrolled immigration.

Munch

Quote from: pr126 on October 28, 2015, 01:37:53 AM

Another negative aspect of uncontrolled immigration.

and thats pretty much what this shit is.

Well, except when the governments know that migrants are coming in mass and what they do to 'fix it'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcqeoMy-NFk

heres the hard fucking reality, there is no grand plan for migrants, there is no nirvana or ultimate solution. all this will he are the people who were born in these countries being fucked over sideways by their own government, just to try and appear like they are "progressive" to migrants.

I am so fucking glad my boyfriend no longer lives in german, but sad that his own country of birth is doing shit like this.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

pr126

It is called altruism. You give up your life for someone more deserving.
It is for the greater good. One has to appreciate the bigger picture.

Refugee crisis? You aint' seen nothing yet.

pr126

Germany to send 'tens of thousands' of migrants back to Balkans
QuoteBERLIN (AFP) -

QuoteGermany will send thousands of rejected asylum applicants back to the Balkans in the coming months, the interior minister said Wednesday, as Berlin toughens its stance on economic migrants in the face of a refugee crisis.

"I expect that in the next weeks, the number of repatriations, voluntary returns and deportations will rise significantly," Thomas de Maiziere said.

The Federal Office for Migration and Refugees has been tasked with dealing with "many unresolved asylum applications" before Christmas, said the minister, adding "that means that tens of thousands of rejected asylum seekers from the Balkans would have to leave our country".

"This must be accomplished," he said.

The interior ministry also announced that it would extend border controls until November 13, and possibly for another three months after that.

In a dramatic move that amounted to a de-facto suspension of its membership of the Schengen borders-free zone, Germany on September 13 introduced border controls to try check the overwhelming number of refugees entering the country.

facebook164

Quote from: josephpalazzo on October 22, 2015, 06:51:44 PM
There are so many contradictions in what they say. For instance, if you believe that your fate is in the hands of a god, then why leave a war torn country??? Allah will take care of you. So why do you worry if you have to leave or not?? Stay in your country and see how it unfolds.
I feel sorry for you. I hope you will get better from your hatred and fear.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: facebook164 on October 29, 2015, 12:18:36 PM
I feel sorry for you. I hope you will get better from your hatred and fear.

Don't know what you are talking about?!?

pr126

Top Russian Writer Nikolai Starikov Explains Who Is Behind Europe's Refugee Crisis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTDlY4o23XA

Shiranu

It's a bit inaccurate; should show the U.S./U.K. flag on the export, EU on import... but basic gist is the same.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur