God may not be real , but the Spaghetti monster is ! !!

Started by Termin, August 27, 2015, 04:09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Termin

http://www.viralthread.com/fcking-strange-creature-discovered-researchers-dub-it-the-flying-spaghetti-monster/?utm_rcreplace_39=3220&utm_content=11_2&ts_pid=2

There are some pretty crazy-looking animals out there. The best place to find them is either in my dating history or at the bottom of the sea (don’t worry, there’s no crossover). This particular animal came from the bottom of the sea and may just be the strangest creature alive. In what looks like some kind of weird experiment gone wrong, it was initially discovered by a team of BP engineers more than 4,300 foot below the surface of the ocean.

A group of researchers have decided to call it the ‘Flying Spaghetti Monster’ â€" after a creature which features in a mockery of religion called pastafarianism. A parody of Michelangelo’s ‘The Creation of Adam’ features the Flying Spaghetti Monster in which he replaces God.

Daniel Jones from the National Oceanography Centre has since captured images of the Flying Spaghetti Monster who, yet again, is having a bad hair/tentacle day. It’s fairly difficult to work out what this thing might be, but from the way it moves it certainly seems to be alive.

Seeing at it lives directly below an oil rig, I’m guessing that some form of oil spill has had something to do with this ridiculous-looking creature. Perhaps its parents were squid who ingested too much oil? But this is mere conjecture. You can form your own conclusions once you’ve seen the Flying Spaghetti Monster in action.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eulZ21oJbu0
Termin 1:1

Evolution is probably the slowest biological process on planet earth, the only one that comes close is the understanding of it by creationists.

Solitary

I believe I posted this already, but it needs to be shoved in the face of funda"mental"ist.
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

trdsf

Lo, I have seen His Noodliness come in fire from the sky:

"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan