News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Hi All

Started by Spockrates, August 14, 2015, 12:25:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cl

Quote from: popsthebuilder on August 23, 2015, 11:48:58 AM
Your self deception may unfortinatly only be proven to you upon  death. I pray that this not be the case. Thank you.

Faith in selfless Unity through Good
Pops--with all due respect-you are an idiot.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

popsthebuilder

Quote from: Mike Cl on August 23, 2015, 01:13:53 PM
Pops--with all due respect-you are an idiot.
Your all encompassing negativity towards mere possibilities of your confusion only further my point.

I do not need your sarcasm, and prefer the blatant obvious negativity over the slippery sort, as it at least shows some spine on your behalf.

Mike Cl

Quote from: popsthebuilder on August 23, 2015, 02:06:42 PM
Your all encompassing negativity towards mere possibilities of your confusion only further my point.

I do not need your sarcasm, and prefer the blatant obvious negativity over the slippery sort, as it at least shows some spine on your behalf.

Pops, if you don't like my responses, then don't direct any toward me.  I could give a shit if you need my sarcasm or not.  I can care less what you need.  You have demonstrated quite well that you are as mindless a sheeple as there are.  Your world is made up of belief and faith.  Be my guest.  You are willfully ignorant and the king of stupid observations.  As for having spine--I'm surprised that you know what that is since you have not used yours from birth.  You are simply a spineless, willfully ignorant, poster child of the typical brainless shepple of your stripe.  Get a life and post somewhere else!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

popsthebuilder

Quote from: Mike Cl on August 23, 2015, 02:23:57 PM
Pops, if you don't like my responses, then don't direct any toward me.  I could give a shit if you need my sarcasm or not.  I can care less what you need.  You have demonstrated quite well that you are as mindless a sheeple as there are.  Your world is made up of belief and faith.  Be my guest.  You are willfully ignorant and the king of stupid observations.  As for having spine--I'm surprised that you know what that is since you have not used yours from birth.  You are simply a spineless, willfully ignorant, poster child of the typical brainless shepple of your stripe.  Get a life and post somewhere else!
Wow that whole freedom of speech thing must really suck for you huh? The fact of the matter is if you knew any small little details of my very existence as opposed to your blatant assumption you would know that I am more man then perhaps you will ever become. Thanks again for your negative all encompassing assumption. By the way how can you assume that I am willfully ignorant when I have been through all phases thus far and have experienced all things to the fullest of my capacity and as opposed to just experiencing them I have actually learned from them. The direction of my existence today at this time is the culmination of my very existence and experiences it is in no way mindless or ignorant or willfully so. You can speak of such things when you open your own eyes until then all your speaking is a little b*******. Thank you.

Mike Cl

Quote from: popsthebuilder on August 23, 2015, 02:52:00 PM
Wow that whole freedom of speech thing must really suck for you huh? The fact of the matter is if you knew any small little details of my very existence as opposed to your blatant assumption you would know that I am more man then perhaps you will ever become. Thanks again for your negative all encompassing assumption. By the way how can you assume that I am willfully ignorant when I have been through all phases thus far and have experienced all things to the fullest of my capacity and as opposed to just experiencing them I have actually learned from them. The direction of my existence today at this time is the culmination of my very existence and experiences it is in no way mindless or ignorant or willfully so. You can speak of such things when you open your own eyes until then all your speaking is a little b*******. Thank you.

Pops, maybe you would be better served having a puffer fish for an avatar.  Full of hot air and empty sentences.  Where is all of your crist teachings now?  Get a little pressure and you fold like a popped balloon. Your life experiences have only lead you to a blind end and empty beliefs.  You would not know what a reason would be and empirical facts are way beyond your grasp.  Keep groveling before your make believe god--he/she/it may be the only thing to listen to you.  You are free to speak as you wish--and I am free to reply as I wish.  What's your problem with that?  And I am quite sure you are more the man than I'll ever hope to be; but then you base your entire existence on beliefs and faith.  And yes, your entire existence is based on willful ignorance, which translates to stupidity.  And you have no idea what my life experiences are either--so what is your point?  Oh, I keep forgetting you deal only in beliefs and faith.  I really do feel sorry for you. 

popsthebuilder

Quote from: Mike Cl on August 23, 2015, 03:07:12 PM
Pops, maybe you would be better served having a puffer fish for an avatar.  Full of hot air and empty sentences.  Where is all of your crist teachings now?  Get a little pressure and you fold like a popped balloon. Your life experiences have only lead you to a blind end and empty beliefs.  You would not know what a reason would be and empirical facts are way beyond your grasp.  Keep groveling before your make believe god--he/she/it may be the only thing to listen to you.  You are free to speak as you wish--and I am free to reply as I wish.  What's your problem with that?  And I am quite sure you are more the man than I'll ever hope to be; but then you base your entire existence on beliefs and faith.  And yes, your entire existence is based on willful ignorance, which translates to stupidity.  And you have no idea what my life experiences are either--so what is your point?  Oh, I keep forgetting you deal only in beliefs and faith.  I really do feel sorry for you.
Sadly, more assumption on your part. Imagine that! In reality my beliefs go hand in hand with what has been proven by science. Your denial of a higher power doesn't even go along the lines of current scientific knowledge. By claiming your nonsense is nonsense is not me folding under anything I assure you and if you ever met me face to face he would but have to look me in the eye one time to know that I am a man. You also seem to assume that you have some sort of effect on me  let it be known now  that there is no negative thing that you will ever affect to me . Thank you.

popsthebuilder

Quote from: Mike Cl on August 23, 2015, 02:23:57 PM
By the way, I didn't really say that I didn't care if your responses or the manner in which you project them. All I was attempting to state is that your refusal to stand like a man and state your claims as such makes you seem sort of like a bitch.

Mike Cl

Quote from: popsthebuilder on August 23, 2015, 03:57:38 PM
By the way, I didn't really say that I didn't care if your responses or the manner in which you project them. All I was attempting to state is that your refusal to stand like a man and state your claims as such makes you seem sort of like a bitch.

Re-read the entirety of our posts and you will find that you have not once offered a reason or a fact in support of your beliefs.  I don't care to talk in circles with you.  BTW, I can care less if you are a man or a thing.  You are whatever you want to be.  And I'm finished.

dtq123

Now that THAT mess is over, welcome to the club
A dark cloud looms over.
Festive cheer does not help much.
What is this, "Justice?"

surreptitious57

popsthebuilder : your beliefs do not go hand in hand with what has been proven by science because that is just
not possible. Belief is an article of faith that requires neither proof or evidence. Science is an inductive discipline
which uses observation or experimentation to determine the validity of a hypothesis. And it investigates physical
phenomena and its properties but it has nothing at all to say about it beyond that. Where as belief pertains more
to philosophy and particularly ontology which is beyond the remit of science. So any belief you have pertaining to
existence is non scientific by definition even if it does not contradict scientific knowledge as such. Also science can
not prove any thing since proof is a formal procedure of axiomatically deductive systems like mathematics. Though 
what it can do is disprove something or use evidence to determine the validity of any hypothesis by subjecting it to
potential falsification. It is an eternally self correcting system so it can not use proof like mathematics only evidence 
A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE : IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS OPEN