Malaysian mountain god, angered by nudists, kills

Started by Atheon, June 12, 2015, 01:06:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munch

Ah okay, so its more that religious nuts in those regions are accusing them of the murders of these people, not the courts.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Gerard

Quote from: Munch on June 12, 2015, 03:05:26 PM
Ah okay, so its more that religious nuts in those regions are accusing them of the murders of these people, not the courts.

Well, if the religious nut is the deputy prime minister it's sort of worrisome...

Gerard

Munch

Quote from: Gerard on June 12, 2015, 03:16:08 PM
Well, if the religious nut is the deputy prime minister it's sort of worrisome...

Gerard
And again, why church and state need to be separated

eylul

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Gerard on June 12, 2015, 03:03:20 PM
Ah.... I see.

The outcome of the trial was time served (three days) and a fine.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-derbyshire-33105999

The article said they were jailed, while in fact they were let go.....

Gerard

Oh good!

Example for bad, irresponsible journalism.

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Munch

So it was the star newspaper that spread this Bullshit. Well that doesn't surprise me, being one of the most crap spewing papers we have here -_-

It cause of this and the bs around the elections that I won't buy papers anymore.

Gerard

Quote from: Munch on June 12, 2015, 04:04:27 PM
So it was the star newspaper that spread this Bullshit. Well that doesn't surprise me, being one of the most crap spewing papers we have here -_-

It cause of this and the bs around the elections that I won't buy papers anymore.

Aaah, British newspapers. I keep forgetting the ones that are any good......

Gerard

Atheon

I've hiked to the top of that mountain before. I didn't strip, of course. (Wouldn't want to... too cold.)
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

AllPurposeAtheist

What?  They don't have to throw a young female relative (who happens to be a virgin) into an active volcano?  Where is the justice in this case?
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.