Westboro Babtist church being the loving Christians again.

Started by Solitary, June 06, 2015, 12:24:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solitary

http://nypost.com/2015/06/05/westboro-baptist-church-plans-to-disrupt-beau-bidens-funeral/

How low can they go?

The Westboro Baptist Church, a group infamous for picketing soldiers’ funerals and using hate speech, has announced plans to protest Beau Biden’s funeral on Saturday.

The group will picket for at least an hour before the funeral in front of St. Anthony of Padua Church in Wilmington, Del., according to their website.

“As for Beau Biden, his life was cut short by the will of God to whom all glory is given and he has an eternity of answering to the Lord for his own words, thoughts, actions and sins,” the group said.

Biden joined the Delaware National Guard in 2003 and was deployed to Iraq in 2008. He then served two terms as Delaware’s attorney general, and was planning to launch a campaign for governor later this year. He was mourned at Delaware’s state capitol on Thursday.

The group also singled out Beau’s father, Vice President Joe Biden.

“[Joe] Biden has a lifetime of rebellion to seek repentance for before his soul is required of him,” the group said. “The time is short. Repent or likewise perish.”
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

trdsf

I refuse to be shocked by these inbred bigots any more.  The way to get rid of them is to cut them off from what they crave: attention.  They came to Columbus once, to protest after the governor allowed the rainbow flag to be flown at the state house during Pride Week.  The only coverage they got was a news report that they'd left town.  So far as I know, they haven't been back since.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

sdelsolray

Aletheia

Did someone hear something? Must have been a fly buzzing.
Quote from: Jakenessif you believe in the supernatural, you do not understand modern science. Period.

leakine

I have never hear of that? what's that ? housse galaxy s6 coque galaxy s6

Mike Cl

Quote from: leakine on June 08, 2015, 12:09:42 AM
I have never hear of that? what's that ?
Google it.  It is a more vile than most church.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

SGOS

Sometimes I wonder if the WBC has done more to advance the acceptance of gays than to set the movement back.  They are a strange group of people whose message sounds like, "Look at us crazy people.  We act like idiots.  And we actually expect people to take us seriously."

Atheon

If the WBC wanted to picket my funeral when I die, I would consider it an honor.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Ace101

Quote from: Solitary on June 06, 2015, 12:24:19 PM
http://nypost.com/2015/06/05/westboro-baptist-church-plans-to-disrupt-beau-bidens-funeral/

How low can they go?

The Westboro Baptist Church, a group infamous for picketing soldiers’ funerals and using hate speech, has announced plans to protest Beau Biden’s funeral on Saturday.

The group will picket for at least an hour before the funeral in front of St. Anthony of Padua Church in Wilmington, Del., according to their website.

“As for Beau Biden, his life was cut short by the will of God to whom all glory is given and he has an eternity of answering to the Lord for his own words, thoughts, actions and sins,” the group said.

Biden joined the Delaware National Guard in 2003 and was deployed to Iraq in 2008. He then served two terms as Delaware’s attorney general, and was planning to launch a campaign for governor later this year. He was mourned at Delaware’s state capitol on Thursday.

The group also singled out Beau’s father, Vice President Joe Biden.

“[Joe] Biden has a lifetime of rebellion to seek repentance for before his soul is required of him,” the group said. “The time is short. Repent or likewise perish.”
No shocker really. In truth I blame the media in part for the cult's protests, because they do it knowing the free attention and publicity it brings them (likely they actually receive donation money from other nameless inbred fundies around the country as well).

It was after the media publicity they got from protesting Matthew Shepard's funeral that they started their campaign of mass protests around the country; prior to that they were no-names not known anywhere outside of Topeka, Kansas, and likely wouldn't remained so if the media hadn't made them celebrities.

You'd think though after losing countless children who've left the cult, and even having to excommunicate ol' Fred himself that they'd take a hint and realize what degenerates they are by now though, lol