Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

The Captain's chair

Started by pr126, May 15, 2015, 03:13:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SGOS

Now that guy is a true geek.

Solitary

:eek: That is great! I love creative imaginary artist that make things we can enjoy like they do! Only ignorance destroys! Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

TomFoolery

I would give anything to have this as a chair for my desk. I would do all kinds of nerd damage with the red alert button!
How can you be sure my refusal to agree with your claim a symptom of my ignorance and not yours?

SGOS

Quote from: TomFoolery on May 15, 2015, 05:02:23 PM
I would give anything to have this as a chair for my desk. I would do all kinds of nerd damage with the red alert button!

You could put one in your living room, and when you have guests you could have recorded stuff coming out of loud speaker every once in a while that would call for your immediate attention, and you would have to get to your chair and take command of various crisis situations.  Then you could apologize to your guests for the interruption.

stromboli

Adam Savage is one of my heroes. an atheist and very creative guy.

Picture of him working on a Star Wars model.

Green Bottle

Id love that chair  at my computer desk,  where can i buy one...... :shifty:
God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

stromboli

I live in a single wide mobile home. Wouldn't fit.

kilodelta

But, that chair looks really uncomfortable. I bet TNG chairs would be better. They have touch pads that pop out of the arm rest.

Sorry about starting the age old argument about which had better chairs: TOS or TNG
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

TomFoolery

Quote from: kilodelta on May 15, 2015, 08:42:20 PM
But, that chair looks really uncomfortable. I bet TNG chairs would be better. They have touch pads that pop out of the arm rest.

TNG chairs are too 1990s to be full hipster yet. Sheesh. LOL
How can you be sure my refusal to agree with your claim a symptom of my ignorance and not yours?