Who thinks we should use the Holy Foreskin to clone Jesus and have done with it?

Started by 1liesalot, April 24, 2015, 10:38:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munch

A jesuit? O.o

oh crap, here comes the church of Gail -_-

This looks like a job for Foreskin man!!

(The irony is you never see any fucking foreskin in this, I'm very disappointed)
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Mike Cl

What????  Do you seriously think the shroud has anything to do with Jesus?????  The radiocarbon dating has shown that it is a middle ages construct.  So, should we do what?????  Clone a middle ages person?  No.  Should be clone the tooth fairy or santa or the easter bunny??????  Not really. 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Desdinova

Quote from: Mike Cl on April 24, 2015, 10:52:55 AM
What????  Do you seriously think the shroud has anything to do with Jesus?????  The radiocarbon dating has shown that it is a middle ages construct.  So, should we do what?????  Clone a middle ages person?  No.  Should be clone the tooth fairy or santa or the easter bunny??????  Not really.

I thank ye good sir, for this "Cloning" as ye call it !

"How long will we be
Waiting, for your modern messiah
To take away all the hatred
That darkens the light in your eye"
  -Disturbed, Liberate

stromboli

If they are going to clone somebody, I can think of better choices.

Mike Cl

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

drunkenshoe

This is hillarious. I hope they end up with a black woman after some cloning. I want to watch the world buuuuuuurn! 
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Solitary

Quote from: stromboli on April 24, 2015, 12:27:47 PM
If they are going to clone somebody, I can think of better choices.

She was really beautiful wasn't she. What monsters they were to kill her in such a barbaric way when she was pregnant. That made me literally sick when I read about it, and brought out the worst in me unbearable rage that made me want to do worse to them. Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

1liesalot

Quote from: Mike Cl on April 24, 2015, 10:52:55 AM

What about the foreskin, though? And somewhere there's a cross.

Praise Jesus.

Mike Cl

Quote from: 1liesalot on April 24, 2015, 04:39:14 PM
What about the foreskin, though? And somewhere there's a cross.

Praise Jesus.
What does your foreskin have to do with this?????   Somewhere there is a cross?  No shit, Charlie.  There are crosses everywhere.  So what? 

You can praise Jesus all you want --I'll praise the Tooth Fairy.

1liesalot

Save yourself from hell fire, sinner and troll. Repent. And cloneth the Spaghetti Monster too.

stromboli

I think they burn the foreskin after circumcision. To avoid zombie holocaust foreskins, or something.

Mike Cl

Quote from: 1liesalot on April 24, 2015, 06:20:02 PM
Save yourself from hell fire, sinner and troll. Repent. And cloneth the Spaghetti Monster too.
Since I come from Scandinavian stock, that would be bridge troll to you.  And nothing wrong with spaghetti every now and again.

Munch

Quote from: Mike Cl on April 24, 2015, 07:54:51 PM
Since I come from Scandinavian stock, that would be bridge troll to you.  And nothing wrong with spaghetti every now and again.

What if its the spaghetti bolognese monster?

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Mike Cl