Arizona, Run by Christian politicians That Got Their Heads in The Buybull.

Started by Solitary, March 26, 2015, 12:02:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solitary

The Arizona Senate just passed a bill that would put Arizona's animals at risk. Now it's going to Governor Ducey's desk -- and we need a veto.

HB2150 would weaken penalties for cruelty to farm animals, including horses and eliminate felony charges for abandoning farm animals.

This isn't just bad policy...it's awful policy.

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

stromboli

Strange thing is if you go to a family farm, you don't see that. I grew up with farmers and ranchers and have been to several. Stock and animals are all treated with care to provide the best and safest product. The exceptions would be turkey ranching and egg farms, where mass production is the whole idea. Pig farms for mass production are scary places to begin with, but without oversight, the potential for disease and bad produce is very real.

Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Green Bottle

People who dont care about the welfare of animals are just Bastards...
God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

Munch

We have a problem here in the uk, which again is another islamic piece of forced conformity in countries that welcomed them in, and now these fucks abuse that good grace for. Anyone heard of halal meat?

QuoteWhat is halal meat?
Halal is Arabic for permissible. Halal food is that which adheres to Islamic law, as defined in the Koran.
The Islamic form of slaughtering animals or poultry, dhabiha, involves killing through a cut to the jugular vein, carotid artery and windpipe.
Animals must be alive and healthy at the time of slaughter and all blood is drained from the carcass. During the process, a Muslim will recite a dedication, know as tasmiya or shahada.

The uk is a country that works to meet strong standards and practices for animals, and I know in mass production there is often very little chance of animals like in poultry farms to have a great life, but at least I expect to know the animals were not contained in cruel packed farm silos.

compared to

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

doorknob

Funny when I was a christian I use to not care about the treatment of animals because we have dominion and all that. But now that I'm an atheist I can see that animals are deserving of fair treatment as much as any life form is. Life needs to be respected even a farm animals life.