Munch

I love how they are associated with rightwing.org
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

kilodelta

Send those miracles!

"It was Napoleon the Third or someone."
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

Hijiri Byakuren

Christian Moderate: None of this has anything to do with Christianity, of course.

Been mocking Islam so much lately I've forgotten to give Christ-tards equal treatment.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

AllPurposeAtheist

Pink space monkeys! On MARS! Can I have an Amen?
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Solitary

I am flabbergasted and don't know what to say, but I'll try even though I'm really depressed today. Palin mentioned rewriting history and yet that is just what she was doing. The man is no longer there, but his body is---where the fuck did he go? Where the candle flame goes when you blow it out maybe? The banana one is a Classic example of a person that doesn't have a clue how evolution works. O'really sic. doesn't realize that evoking God did it doesn't answer where God came from, and if He always existed, the same can be said for everything that has always existed that makes up everything in the universe: Space-time and energy. Science even knows why a worm turns into a butterfly, and it isn't a miracle, just amazing. I think this helped my depression, or else.  :vegetasmiley: Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on March 09, 2015, 11:42:12 PM
Christian Moderate: None of this has anything to do with Christianity, of course.

Been mocking Islam so much lately I've forgotten to give Christ-tards equal treatment.
It's ok, Hijiri. It's ok.