News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Thanks

Started by Contemporary Protestant, February 03, 2015, 11:21:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Contemporary Protestant

I have been venturing out onto other forums, and this one is by far friendlier to newcomers than most other sites. For example, this one muslim forum requires permission on each post (talk about censorship, gosh) and I would just like to thank y'all for not being like that and at least letting people speak.

PickelledEggs

You're welcome. Thank you for being able to hold civil conversations and not trying to convert us.

Jason78

Quote from: Contemporary Protestant on February 03, 2015, 11:21:24 PM
I have been venturing out onto other forums, and this one is by far friendlier to newcomers than most other sites.

I take offence to this remark!   We at atheistforums.com try to be as mean to newcomers as possible!

We're grumpy atheists, and that's the way we likes it!
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

stromboli

So..... basically we're being thanked for not spitting on and beating him repeatedly? We need to work on that...........

aitm

Quote from: stromboli on February 04, 2015, 07:12:52 PM
So..... basically we're being thanked for not spitting on and beating him repeatedly? We need to work on that...........

Yeah, maybe we need to change the welcoming mat
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Munch

Quote from: stromboli on February 04, 2015, 07:12:52 PM

I've got it!

Puppies! We're be more welcoming if we're giving out puppies!

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

GrinningYMIR

Dawwwwww that's adorable....look at the little faces...

I always say that it doesn't matter if your religious, as long as you're civil and don't try to convert us we'll get along fine
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

stromboli

Something like this, maybe?

Aletheia

Quote from: Jakenessif you believe in the supernatural, you do not understand modern science. Period.

kilodelta

That's a good idea. Censorship. We should require at least one swear word per sentence. Also, every post must end with an insult to the OP.
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

stromboli

Quote from: kilodelta on February 04, 2015, 09:44:27 PM
That's a good idea. Censorship. We should require at least one swear word per sentence. Also, every post must end with an insult to the OP.

Wtf you talkin about, goddamnit!

(edit) So I'm going to start out with "welcome! Go fuck yourself!"

kilodelta

From the Censorship Bureau:

QuoteWtf you talkin about, goddamnit!

(edit) So I'm going to start out with "welcome, you sweat from a goat's nutsack! Go fuck yourself! I think that a shit like you will enjoy your goddamn stay."

Please note that the Censorship Bureau encourages positivity in posting.

To contest the results of this censorship, please submit Form S-372 Readdressal of Censored Comment or Form S-372B Readdressal of Censored Comment for Additional Bitchiness
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

stromboli

He came on here and said that so now I feel all dirty, like he thanked me for stealing his lunch money. Not that I ever did that. Just saying. :whistle:

AllPurposeAtheist

On behalf of the nice people here I am duty bound to ask you to shut the fuck up. I don't really care that you post here personally or if you even try to convert me, but for the love of GOD think of the children! :eek:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

stromboli

One thing about Catholic Priests. They think about the children all the time.