News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

If you were god what would you do

Started by MagetheEntertainer, January 25, 2015, 07:43:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

l would print clear instructions on the back of everyone's eyelids, ban blindness and make sure everyone was completely literate. No wiggle room for interpretations.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Solitary

Quote from: Munch on January 25, 2015, 07:53:42 PM
make the whole world gay, except a small percentage in texas.
I'm glad I didn't read this in the morning when I was drinking coffee. He! He! Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Solitary

I would defy the laws of physics and make the world perfect, no diseases, don't have to eat or drink, never get older than 28, no suffering, no accidents, every one would be in perfect shape and be able to fly, and everyone would be happy and healthy. As you can tell this doesn't make any sense, unless there was ways to go to an infinite amount of other planets that were perfect too. The whole concept of a God is so ridiculous if you really think about it, unless he says fuck you! So there you are, this is just what we have :wall:, unless you are one of the chosen ones that kiss His ass.  :wall: :fU: :lol: :pidu: :weed: :butt: :kidra:
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

SGOS

Quote from: Solitary on January 26, 2015, 11:01:00 PM
every one would be ... able to fly,

This would have been great for humans.  We would still have our arms instead of wings, however.  Our flying would be more like an anti-gravity thing.  Maybe like Superman.  Why didn't God do that in the first place?  Because he works in mysterious ways?  That's bullshit.  It makes us absolutely less than perfect.  God can fly.  Aren't we supposed to be in his image?  I would definitely make everyone able to fly.

Cocoa Beware

Solomon Zorn

What do you mean, "If" ?
:pray:  :pray:   :pray:   :pray:   :pray:  :pray:   :pray:
If God Exists, Why Does He Pretend Not to Exist?
Poetry and Proverbs of the Uneducated Hick

http://www.solomonzorn.com

Solomon Zorn

I started a poem the other day called, "If I Were a Prophet."

I've only finished the first stanza (actually I wrote about five more and deleted them).

These three things the Lord despises,
Four he can't abide:
Worship, prayer, faith
And pushing reason to the side.
If God Exists, Why Does He Pretend Not to Exist?
Poetry and Proverbs of the Uneducated Hick

http://www.solomonzorn.com

Johan

If I were god what would I do? Hmmm... what would I do? What would I do?

Ok first, smite. I would smite the prophets and charlatans and those who take advantage of others.

And then? Boobs. Boobs, boobs, boobs and more boobs.
Then more smite. Then more boobs. Then smite. Then boobs. Smite and boobs. Boobs and smite. Smite smite smite. Boobs boobs boobs. And then a nice grilled cheese.
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false and by the rulers as useful

The Skeletal Atheist

Poop in the Kaaba during the Hajj. When all the Muslims look at me confused, I would look back at them and ask what the hell they were doing in my bathroom.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

Mermaid

A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Munch

I guess I would also with my god hands pick up all the Isis, KKK members, neo nazis, wife beaters, rapists, child molesters and all ones like that, and then gather them in one large packed in ball. Then I'd flick them into the sun.

I'd then gather up all the ultra conservatives, ultra republican, ultra right wing family value but fuck anyone else outside of that mindset groups, and do to them what happened in the simpsons movie, put them in a massive glass bubble, and then just watch and see the fireworks. it be an interesting study.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Deidre32

I'd make myself known, without any ambiguity.
The only lasting beauty, is the beauty of the heart. - Rumi

GrinningYMIR

Quote from: Munch on January 28, 2015, 08:32:18 PM
I guess I would also with my god hands pick up all the Isis, KKK members, neo nazis, wife beaters, rapists, child molesters and all ones like that, and then gather them in one large packed in ball. Then I'd flick them into the sun.

I'd then gather up all the ultra conservatives, ultra republican, ultra right wing family value but fuck anyone else outside of that mindset groups, and do to them what happened in the simpsons movie, put them in a massive glass bubble, and then just watch and see the fireworks. it be an interesting study.

We could always do the Carlin method. Send them all to a newly created island and have them battle it out gladiator style for the amusement of the masses.
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

PickelledEggs

I would have everyone enjoy fart jokes. Believe it or not, there are people that don't find them funny...

Hydra009

Quote from: Munch on January 28, 2015, 08:32:18 PM

Tempting but unnecessary.  They simply wouldn't exist in the first place.

I've always liked the idea of a roughly 50% land and 50% water world with vast amounts of freshwater lakes and rivers and shallow oceans with lots of islands.  And mild weather to boot.

Oh, and pokemon-like critters.