Check out this Three Stooges Meme I inspired.

Started by Brian37, March 01, 2013, 05:31:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian37

A guy on Facebook took my response "HEY MO, LOOK A BOOK OF FICTION" and did this with it. His name is Giovani Oni Galarza's

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos- ... 2392_n.jpg
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

Zatoichi

"If the thought of something makes me giggle for longer than 15 seconds, I am to assume that I am not allowed to do it." ~Skippy's List

Brian37

I completely forgot about the "Porcupine" reference Mo used all the time. This guy who photo shopped this with my meme deserves kudos.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

Zatoichi

Yes. The font looks great!

My favorite ones are the Dos Equis guy ones...

"If the thought of something makes me giggle for longer than 15 seconds, I am to assume that I am not allowed to do it." ~Skippy's List

Brian37

Quote from: "Zatoichi"Yes. The font looks great!

My favorite ones are the Dos Equis guy ones...

[ Image ]

You can do so much with that meme.

the_antithesis

Brian37

Quote from: "the_antithesis"A book on fiction?

Really?

the_antithesis

Just reading what it says.