News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Hello Everyone...New Member

Started by FieryLocks, December 21, 2014, 09:28:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconic Aiur

Welcome to the Pasta bowl where the great FSM dwells.

dtq123

Welcome to da club now, and don't worry about your relatives; we have a special room called church they can hang out in   :winkle:
A dark cloud looms over.
Festive cheer does not help much.
What is this, "Justice?"

FieryLocks

Quote from: PickelledEggs on December 21, 2014, 11:59:19 PM
Wecome, FieryLocks! Very important question: Do you happen to be a redhead like this?

Yes. I am a redhead
"To surrender to ignorance and call it 'God' has always been premature, and it remains premature today"--Isaac Asimov

FieryLocks

Quote from: kilodelta on December 22, 2014, 11:21:36 AM
Welcome. I had a similar upbringing. Most folks on here are converts to atheism. It's nice to have another pure-blooded atheist. Daywalkers are nice and all, but we can't take them to fancy places.
Pure blood atheists...I like that.
"To surrender to ignorance and call it 'God' has always been premature, and it remains premature today"--Isaac Asimov

FieryLocks

Thanks everyone for the friendly welcome! :smile:

FieryLocks

FieryLocks

Quote from: Deidre32 on December 22, 2014, 05:50:03 PM
Welcome...hope you enjoy it here! Don't you love the snow? :)
Thanks, so far so good. The snow adds a nice little touch.

Draconic Aiur

You know you can add all that to ONE post right?

FieryLocks

GrinningYMIR

Now I think Fiery looks like Chandra in Real Life, Thanks a bunch pickle :P

I'm all about Fanservice, but I prefer my animated women in blue, usually!
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

FieryLocks

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on December 22, 2014, 09:00:58 PM
You know you can add all that to ONE post right?
No, I didn't know that. I'm not too familiar with this kind of set up. How can I do that?

FieryLocks

Quote from: GrinningYMIR on December 22, 2014, 09:04:15 PM
Now I think Fiery looks like Chandra in Real Life, Thanks a bunch pickle :P

I'm all about Fanservice, but I prefer my animated women in blue, usually!
I'll post this just for a bit. This is me...

GrinningYMIR

You have the most vivid green eyes that I have seen 0.o

They are very pretty
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

FieryLocks

Quote from: GrinningYMIR on December 22, 2014, 09:21:36 PM
You have the most vivid green eyes that I have seen 0.o

They are very pretty
Thank you GrinningYMIR

GrinningYMIR

*bows theatrically* At your service!

I hope you like it here, just remember, the random internet thread is not for the faint of hearted!