News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Hello Everyone...New Member

Started by FieryLocks, December 21, 2014, 09:28:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FieryLocks

Hello everyone, just joined Atheist Forums. I've been reading here for a few days and it seems like a cool place to hang out at, chat with like minds, and learn from. I've been an atheist my whole life, though my parents were both raised Catholic they did not raise me or my siblings with religion and my mother became an atheist in her twenties. I look forward to being part of this forum and look forward to getting to know other members here.
"To surrender to ignorance and call it 'God' has always been premature, and it remains premature today"--Isaac Asimov

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

aitm

Greetings and welcome. Bare in mind the first couple weeks can be a mite tough with the judgmental ass-wipes we have here, but hang on and soon you'll be singing Kum-bay-ay…..or however the fuck they spell that shitty ass song..
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Johan

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false and by the rulers as useful

FieryLocks

Quote from: aitm on December 21, 2014, 09:59:45 PM
Greetings and welcome. Bare in mind the first couple weeks can be a mite tough with the judgmental ass-wipes we have here, but hang on and soon you'll be singing Kum-bay-ay…..or however the fuck they spell that shitty ass song..
Thanks aitm. LOL! No worries, I won't be singing that shitty ass song...how ever you spell it.
"To surrender to ignorance and call it 'God' has always been premature, and it remains premature today"--Isaac Asimov

FieryLocks

PickelledEggs

Wecome, FieryLocks! Very important question: Do you happen to be a redhead like this?

Green Bottle

Hullo FieryLocks, and Welcome to the Forum.
God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

GrinningYMIR

Quote from: PickelledEggs on December 21, 2014, 11:59:19 PM
Wecome, FieryLocks! Very important question: Do you happen to be a redhead like this?

I would also like to inquire about your possibly looking like this
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

kilodelta

Welcome. I had a similar upbringing. Most folks on here are converts to atheism. It's nice to have another pure-blooded atheist. Daywalkers are nice and all, but we can't take them to fancy places.
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

Solitary

Welcome aboard FieryLocks! Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

the_antithesis

Desdinova

Arrrrr.  Welcome aboard me heartie!

"How long will we be
Waiting, for your modern messiah
To take away all the hatred
That darkens the light in your eye"
  -Disturbed, Liberate

Mr.Obvious

Welcome to our little band of heathens!
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Deidre32

Welcome...hope you enjoy it here! Don't you love the snow? :)
The only lasting beauty, is the beauty of the heart. - Rumi