"I Still Believe Homosexuality is a choice..."

Started by Aletheia, December 04, 2014, 03:54:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Dionysiou on February 19, 2016, 01:29:55 AM
I really don't give a shit what ends up happening with the gays, i'm just not under any false pretense that their state is natural.

And what is your definition of a "natural state"? It's well documented that animals of many species engage in homosexual activities. Are they unnatural???

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals

stromboli

Deviant:

QuoteDiffering from a norm or from the accepted standards of a society.
n.
One that differs from a norm, especially a person whose behavior and attitudes differ from accepted social standards.

List of animals displaying homosexual behavior:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animals_displaying_homosexual_behavior

Bison[13]
Brown bear[14]
Brown rat[15]
Cavy[15]
Caribou[16]
Cat (domestic)[17]
Cattle (domestic)[18]
Chimpanzee[19][20][21][22]
Common dolphin[23]
Common marmoset[24]
Dog[25]
Elephant[26]
Fox[27]
Giraffe[3][28][29]
Goat[13]
Horse (domestic)[30]
Human[31][32][33]
Koala[34]
Lion[31]
Orca[23]
Raccoon[35]

Just mammals. Many other classes of animals have also exhibited homosexual characteristics.

Deviant is simply what is considered acceptable. If homosexuality exists abundantly in nature, it is hard to consider it as deviant.

Human homosexuality is as old as our species and very likely existed and was inherited from our proto-ancestors. It is scientifically and medically accepted as being in the range of normal behavior(s), so therefore it is normal.

Nonsensei

Quote from: Dionysiou on February 18, 2016, 02:37:59 AM
More of this ridiculous gay oppression garbage. I mean you'd have to be a black, gay Jew to compete with the level of attention seeking and victimizing that goes on.

You know what i reckon, it's a medical condition. Including pedophiles, incest and bestiality. Due to the nature of the symptoms (feelings) and mass cases it is treated as an orientation. We're not evolving further, human bodies are just fucked chemically.

People will get all butt hurt coz i'm not following the trends but i know this particular condition well enough. My younger brother is openly gay. I watched the kid grow up and love him regardless. I'd draw parallels to this issue and religion. Cope.

Sounds like you're just believing whatever you want and reality can go fuck itself. Talk about drawing a parallel to religion.
And on the wings of a dream so far beyond reality
All alone in desperation now the time has come
Lost inside you\'ll never find, lost within my own mind
Day after day this misery must go on

aitm

Quote from: Dionysiou on February 19, 2016, 01:29:55 AM
i'm just not under any false pretense that their state is natural.   

Let's look at this for a minute.  At a certain percentage of anything things go from normal to a deviation. Black sheep are a a constant deviation averaging less than 1%. Red-heads are a deviation averaging 2%, Homosexuals average around 8-9 depending on your flavor, left handed people average 10% of the masses.

However, when that percentage remains constant for a long time, it is no longer a deviation, it becomes a percentile of the norm. A recurring percentile of a thing becomes a commonality, a trait. It is now a trait of the human species that 8-9% will be homosexual. As much as 1.5% are androgynous, 2% are red-headed, and 10% are left-handed. These are now established traits of the human animal.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Dionysiou

Quote from: josephpalazzo on February 19, 2016, 01:02:51 PM
And what is your definition of a "natural state"? It's well documented that animals of many species engage in homosexual activities. Are they unnatural???

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals

Natural state is what you get when everything is balanced in the body. Animals aren't immune to the condition either. What purpose could homosexual behaviour actually serve them? Assert dominance? They don't think about it like humans do.

Dionysiou

Quote from: Nonsensei on February 19, 2016, 02:09:57 PM
Sounds like you're just believing whatever you want and reality can go fuck itself. Talk about drawing a parallel to religion.

I just don't believe everything i'm told. Even when everyone has jumped on the bandwagon or been conditioned to.

Dionysiou

Quote from: aitm on February 19, 2016, 02:37:00 PM
Let's look at this for a minute.  At a certain percentage of anything things go from normal to a deviation. Black sheep are a a constant deviation averaging less than 1%. Red-heads are a deviation averaging 2%, Homosexuals average around 8-9 depending on your flavor, left handed people average 10% of the masses.

However, when that percentage remains constant for a long time, it is no longer a deviation, it becomes a percentile of the norm. A recurring percentile of a thing becomes a commonality, a trait. It is now a trait of the human species that 8-9% will be homosexual. As much as 1.5% are androgynous, 2% are red-headed, and 10% are left-handed. These are now established traits of the human animal.

Legit. It's a condition that's become a percentile of the norm. Just like autism and pedophilia.

Dionysiou

Quote from: Mike Cl on February 19, 2016, 09:25:49 AM
Wow!  You are one sick puppy!  Maybe you can see someone about your broken brain??!  Maybe one day you can become healthy.

Cope.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Dionysiou on February 19, 2016, 06:15:46 PM

Natural state is what you get when everything is balanced in the body. Animals aren't immune to the condition either. What purpose could homosexual behaviour actually serve them? Assert dominance? They don't think about it like humans do.

And how is that "everything is balanced in the body" goes? There are 37 trillions cells that make up the human  body, with each and every single cell undergoing a million or so chemical reactions on any given day, there is no way anyone can define what is  "balanced in the body".  IOW, you have no idea what a natural state means, just making up nonsense. Secondly, in case you haven't heard, there is no purpose to life, except the one you make for yourself. So asking what purpose is behind homosexuality is like asking what purpose is there for the sky to be blue? It's a pointless question.

Nonsensei

Quote from: Dionysiou on February 19, 2016, 06:20:02 PM
I just don't believe everything i'm told. Even when everyone has jumped on the bandwagon or been conditioned to.

Of course you don't  believe everything you're told. In fact you're very selective about what you choose to believe. For example, anything that threatens your world view? Fuck that. Almost everyone else accepts it? They've been conditioned. Theres proof that its true? Scientist conspiracy.

It would just be fucking awful if homosexuals weren't to blame for their homosexuality wouldn't it? It would be just all sorts of nasty if it wasn't a treatable condition but rather a natural attribute. Then the icky icky gays would win.
And on the wings of a dream so far beyond reality
All alone in desperation now the time has come
Lost inside you\'ll never find, lost within my own mind
Day after day this misery must go on

Dionysiou

Quote from: Nonsensei on February 19, 2016, 06:34:54 PM
Of course you don't  believe everything you're told. In fact you're very selective about what you choose to believe. For example, anything that threatens your world view? Fuck that. Almost everyone else accepts it? They've been conditioned. Theres proof that its true? Scientist conspiracy.

It would just be fucking awful if homosexuals weren't to blame for their homosexuality wouldn't it? It would be just all sorts of nasty if it wasn't a treatable condition but rather a natural attribute. Then the icky icky gays would win.

Homosexuals aren't to blame for their homosexuality anymore than pedophiles are to blame for their attraction to kids. It's all the same shit. Nobody wants to treat it because they want to keep it around. Mate, I used to be religious, what threat does any of this have on my worldview? None buddy boyo.

Dionysiou

Quote from: josephpalazzo on February 19, 2016, 06:32:00 PM
And how is that "everything is balanced in the body" goes? There are 37 trillions cells that make up the human  body, with each and every single cell undergoing a million or so chemical reactions on any given day, there is no way anyone can define what is  "balanced in the body".  IOW, you have no idea what a natural state means, just making up nonsense. Secondly, in case you haven't heard, there is no purpose to life, except the one you make for yourself. So asking what purpose is behind homosexuality is like asking what purpose is there for the sky to be blue? It's a pointless question.

I'd say that how the vast majority operate both in humans and animals dictates what a balanced state looks like. The outliers are just that.

Animals don't make a purpose for themself. They are wired to survive. Homosexuality provides no benefit to them or nature. It's a pursuit of pleasure which only humans could have as a lifestyle.

aitm

QuoteHomosexuals aren't to blame for their homosexuality

QuoteIt's a pursuit of pleasure which only humans could have as a lifestyle.

You seem to have conflicting statements. Clarify please.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Dionysiou

Quote from: aitm on February 19, 2016, 07:02:39 PM
You seem to have conflicting statements. Clarify please.

homosexuals bodies are chemically imbalanced. They did not choose it.   

homosexuality provides no function outside of pleasure. People celebrate it as a lifestyle. 

yeh

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Dionysiou on February 19, 2016, 06:59:44 PM
I'd say that how the vast majority operate both in humans and animals dictates what a balanced state looks like.

But you haven't defined what is a natural state is. All you're doing is saying "natural state" = "balanced state". Without defining properly what is "balanced state", you're back to zero.

QuoteThe outliers are just that

The outliers cannot defined what you haven't defined in the first place. You're still stuck in neutral.

QuoteHomosexuality provides no benefit to them or nature.

That's a blatant statement with no evidence supporting it. What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.