News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

The Police

Started by wolf39us, February 15, 2013, 08:12:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SvZurich

Ban the cars, and wait for Lee Majors to rebuild his race car and dash across America to the Free State of California!  :D  It will be The Last Race!  :D
Kimberly (HSBUH) aka Baroness Sylvia endorses the Meadow Party's Bill N' Opus for the 2024 Presidential election! Or a Sanders/Warren ticket.

Navynukeman

Or a police department could just have a squad of undercover policemen regularly on duty for the same purpose.

Plu

Quote from: "Johan"
Quote from: "aitm"we could save tens of thousands of lives a year simply by getting rid of them cars. They kill innocent people every day. Why not ban them all......
No need to ban them. Just wait about 20 or 40 years, and the cars will all be driving themselves and then most if not all issues caused by bad drivers will be history. Just get in, tell it where you want to go, and then sit back, curl up with a warm bottle of whiskey and slowly numb the pain of your miserable existence while the car drives you safely and efficiently to your destination.

The prospect of it kind of sucks for those of us who drive trucks for a living, but I'll be ready for retirement by that point so I don't really care.

I'd guess that in 20 to 40 years most jobs are starting to become obsolete. We're already noticing it now. Makes me glad it's my job right now to build the devices that put people out of work instead of being on the other side.