News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Oh Really? is at it again..

Started by AllPurposeAtheist, September 23, 2014, 05:45:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

The big general fighting the war on Christmas is at it telling Amerkins how to defeat ISIS.. Fuck the army, Marines, Airforce and Navy.. Remembers vets..we all joined for the wrong reasons. We THOUGHT it might have had something to do with fighting wars or some shit, but apparently it was to be animal doctors hence the term vet..
No, Commander War on Christmas has a better idea.. To bad it isn't a book titled: KILLING O’Reilly ..

Yup..Tell everyone you know to quit the military because they are mere 47%ers.. No, the REAL fighting forces out saving democracy from TERROR is firms like BLACKWATER along of course with Marie Callenders and apple pie..  Mercenaries are where it's at baby! Zero accountability, kill with impunity and get rich in the process because what's a good war without trillions in profit?

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/09/23/1331776/-What-s-wrong-with-the-media-coverage-of-ISIS-in-one-picture?showAll=yes
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

AllPurposeAtheist

Well...shit.. Things are hanging up..It wasn't just Strom or anyone else.. The site's hanging making duplicates..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Solitary

All I said was give the guy a break, he is the only one I know of that can put both his feet in his mouth at the same time he opens it.  :eek: Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.