What are you listening to? Part II (The Revengening)

Started by Agramon, February 15, 2013, 02:22:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deidre32

The only lasting beauty, is the beauty of the heart. - Rumi

kilodelta

Faith No More is returning with a new album.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/premieres/hear-faith-no-more-first-release-in-17-years-motherfucker-20141119

You may listen to a track on that link. It's pretty good. It's new but definitely Faith No More.

Motherfucker!
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

GrinningYMIR

GrinningYMIR

GrinningYMIR

GrinningYMIR

Hijiri Byakuren

Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Mr.Obvious

"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Deidre32

The only lasting beauty, is the beauty of the heart. - Rumi

trdsf

Quote from: kilodelta on February 08, 2015, 09:32:37 PM
Faith No More is returning with a new album.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/premieres/hear-faith-no-more-first-release-in-17-years-motherfucker-20141119

You may listen to a track on that link. It's pretty good. It's new but definitely Faith No More.

Motherfucker!

Ooo, you have my attention.  I saw them once; they were opening for the Red Hot Chili Peppers.  That was a wild concert.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Munch

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

trdsf

"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan