What are you listening to? Part II (The Revengening)

Started by Agramon, February 15, 2013, 02:22:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Deidre32

The only lasting beauty, is the beauty of the heart. - Rumi

Mr.Obvious

If this song is to be stuck in my head, I'm taking all of you down with me.

http://youtu.be/xPU8OAjjS4k
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

GrinningYMIR

GrinningYMIR

GrinningYMIR

Good stuff man, let no one ever ttell you that you don't have taste in music

GrinningYMIR

GrinningYMIR

GrinningYMIR

trdsf

The highly esteemed, all leather, cardboard and string, steam-powered Goon Show!
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Shiranu

I've been on a Kanye-spree the last couple of days. Judge me all you want, but he is amazing.

Quote"Dad cracked a joke, all the kids laughed / But I couldn't hear him all the way in first class. Chased the good life my whole life long / Look back on my life and my life gone / Where did I go wrong?"

QuoteYou know the best medicine go to people that's paid/ If Magic Johnson got a cure for aids / and all the broke mother fuckers passed away / you telling me if my grandma's in the NBA right now she'd be okay / but since she was just a secretary working for the church for 35 years things suppose to stop right here. / My grandfather trying to pull it all together, he's strong / that's where I get my confidence from.

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

trdsf

"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan