What are you listening to? Part II (The Revengening)

Started by Agramon, February 15, 2013, 02:22:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Savior2006

It took science to do what people imagine God can do.
--ApostateLois

"The closer you are to God the further you are from the truth."
--St Giordano

Agramon

"And, tricked by our own early dream
And need of solace, we grew self-deceived,
Our making soon our maker did we deem,
And what we had imagined we believed."
- Thomas Hardy

Mr.Obvious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Wys9VzF-_E

Based on the poem by the same name by the poet/novelist Hugo Claus.

Brilliant imo.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

GrinningYMIR

AllPurposeAtheist

All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

GrinningYMIR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFXoN6q75NQ

Can't believe this was the better part of a decade ago, I remember waiting hours to log onto a server, and there was this dude who used to always spam ads on the IF bridge, can't believe I miss that guy XD

AllPurposeAtheist

All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

GrinningYMIR

Shiranu

The instrumental bit at the chorus is just great :D.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur