What are you listening to? Part II (The Revengening)

Started by Agramon, February 15, 2013, 02:22:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

Old Kanye was on something different, man.

I'm glad to see a lot of new artists going back to those old school samples, flows and rhythms but with the new production techniques, but damn it's crazy that nearly 20 years ago Kanye was trying to keep that sound alive and innovating on it and people are just now catching back up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4NvOKy7GOU
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Cassia

Shiranu

Seeing this guy next month, fun mix of hip hop/rap and electronic, + apparently he does his own lighting and stuff so I'm really interested to see what he can bring. I love artists who can take control over the entire project.

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Cassia

a clip from our new insanely sexually explicit song....gonna spring it on my xtian bandmates...that is my sweethearts' genuine gibson thunderbird bass

Shiranu

Gone through the first 2 songs so far, been prettying interesting.

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Hydra009

The line between the ridiculous stuff I enjoy only for a cheap laugh and the stuff that I genuinely enjoy grows thinner every day.

the_antithesis

Shiranu

Cassia

damn they look so young..and this edit is pretty funny....

Cassia

Cassia

Seems like nothin' ever comes to no good up on Choctaw Ridge