Previous topic - Next topic

wolf39us

Hakurei Reimu

Nobody lives in Colorado.
Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu

PickelledEggs

I just did a commission for someone in Colorado. But I don't live in Colorado...

Sent from your mom

Poison Tree

I'm still in Colorado, Why?
"Observe that noses were made to wear spectacles; and so we have spectacles. Legs were visibly instituted to be breeched, and we have breeches" Voltaire�s Candide

Hakurei Reimu

Nobody lives in Colorado.

Quote from: Poison Tree on June 20, 2014, 03:05:28 PM
I'm still in Colorado, Why?

NOBODY!!

PS. :)
(she bites!)

Solitary

I wish Colorado would toon it down with their marijuana promotion that looks like candy for kids, and there selling of high grade brownies without a warning. They are going to fuck it up for all the stoners out here by making it over regulated and criminal in other states that aren't. Not cool man! Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Green Bottle

High grade brownies, ill have that recipe pl, thx..... :weed:
God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: Solitary on June 20, 2014, 05:15:35 PM
I wish Colorado would toon it down with their marijuana promotion that looks like candy for kids, and there selling of high grade brownies without a warning. They are going to fuck it up for all the stoners out here by making it over regulated and criminal in other states that aren't. Not cool man! Solitary
Uhoh..Bill Maher got in your head. :eek: I kind of agree actually and the Colorado legislature should ban candy-like pot products.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

The Skeletal Atheist

No, get the hell away from Colorado.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

Nam

I live in South Park. Cartman is my neighbor, I bang his mom all the time. She's hawt.

;-)

-Nam
Mad cow disease...it's not just for cows, or the mad!

Hakurei Reimu

...Cartman's mom?

Should I tell him?
(she bites!)

Poison Tree

Wait, what was the point of this thread again?
"Observe that noses were made to wear spectacles; and so we have spectacles. Legs were visibly instituted to be breeched, and we have breeches" Voltaire�s Candide

Nam

Quote from: Poison Tree on June 21, 2014, 10:56:02 PM
Wait, what was the point of this thread again?

Colorado, apparently.

-Nam
Mad cow disease...it's not just for cows, or the mad!

DunkleSeele

Ok guys and gals, pardon my ignorance but... what's wrong with Colorado?

(Honest question, never been there or any other place in the US)

stromboli

Colorado is mountainous on the west end and flat on the east end and varying geographies in between. the population centers around Denver, Boulder, Loveland and fort Collins. Pretty much one city.  Avoid Golden Colorado because it is nothing but a giant fucking Coors brewery. With no beer outlets.  If you want to kill your car's cooling system, drive to Steamboat Springs and back from Denver. We are talking about 12-20 miles of 8% uphill on the way back. And destroy your brakes going the other way.

If you want mountains, check. Flatlands, check. Pot, check. Fat Tire beer, check. Awesome scenery out the wazoo, check. Worst quality road system in the heaviest level of population, check. Landslides, incredible old buildings, stately hotels, fabulous restaurants, check. Laidback, check. Oh, btw, if you drive through Loveland on a Saturday you will likely see street parking with Ferraris and Lambos parked side by side with Land Rovers and various Jags thrown in for good measure. Ritzy town.

If you plan to live there, highly recommend a 4WD or AWD vehicle for winter. They get snowed on like a motherfucker. That is all.