Oklahoma gun range gets a. ..licker license

Started by AllPurposeAtheist, May 29, 2014, 12:11:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

The Skeletal Atheist

Guns and booze? That's the most AMERICA FUCK YEAH! thing I've ever heard. Brb, going to Oklahoma to get shitfaced drunk and shoot things.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: The Skeletal Atheist on May 29, 2014, 02:01:22 AM
Guns and booze? That's the most AMERICA FUCK YEAH! thing I've ever heard. Brb, going to Oklahoma to get shitfaced drunk and shoot things.
Don't forget to wear your rainbow stuff. Oklahoma likes rainbows..or is that Kansas?

Jason78

Booze and guns.   What could possibly go wrong?
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

KUSA

Did anyone read the article?  They are not mixing guns and alcohol.

"Once your order a drink your driver's license is scanned and you are red-flagged and you're not allowed into any of the shooting facilities either as a spectator and certainly not as a shooter for the remainder of the day," Swanson said.

Hydra009

Quote from: KUSA on May 29, 2014, 07:40:58 AMDid anyone read the article?  They are not mixing guns and alcohol.
Good point, I was just about to say the same thing.

It's not so much guns and booze as it is guns then booze (and presumably, a designated driver or taxi for the trip home).  Which is a little bizarre, but not really something I have a problem with.

stromboli

Quote from: KUSA on May 29, 2014, 07:40:58 AM
Did anyone read the article?  They are not mixing guns and alcohol.

Darn it. there goes my scenario of Okies spraying each other with lead while laughing with drunken hysteria.

KUSA

I think alcohol and paintball might be fun.

stromboli

Alcohol and gun owners with licenses pretty much describes opening day of deer hunt.

Solitary

Quotelicker license

Damned, I was just getting ready to move to Oklahoma and join up.  :drool: :naughty:  :biggrin:
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

AllPurposeAtheist

Yeah, this is real funny. Sit around shooting shit up, have a snoot full and drive home forgetting that most gun owners have more than one gun and possibly several in the car or truck.
Here's the thing, in most states you can't sit behind the wheel of a car drunk, running or not and yet can play cowboy all fucking day drunk. Ya think perhaps the alcohol and guns ifea isn't so good?
Oh fuck it. Let's all get behind drunk driving with guns in bars and just throw common sense tight out the fucking window. I should be able to drive a car right up to the pool table drunk and armed to the teeth. I scratch? I shoot the table.

Jason Harvestdancer

Quote from: KUSA on May 29, 2014, 07:40:58 AMDid anyone read the article?  They are not mixing guns and alcohol.

You're messing up their fun with boring things like facts.  Never forget, if someone actually isn't afraid of guns that means they have an extra chromosome and must be jeered at for being able to count to potato.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

AllPurposeAtheist

Screw you. It's like saying a bowling alley isn't mixing alcohol and bowling balls.

KUSA

Quote from: AllPurposeStrawMan on May 29, 2014, 06:57:13 PM
Screw you. It's like saying a bowling alley isn't mixing alcohol and bowling balls.

Is this you?