Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Bible

Started by blargg, April 28, 2014, 12:49:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PopeyesPappy

Quote from: stromboli on April 28, 2014, 12:23:09 PM
Thanks for the clarification, Pappy.  :biggrin:

It's important that we keep these things in perspective. Middle-earth canon must be preserved as Tolkien recorded it. Otherwise we will eventually end up as a disorganized collection of cults with differing set of beliefs like the Christians or Muslims.
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

blargg

~ god works in mysterious ways doesn't exist ~

blargg

I have another question though... If santa isn't real who puts the christmass presents under the tree.

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: God on April 28, 2014, 06:20:45 PM
I have another question though... If santa isn't real who puts the christmass presents under the tree.

That would be me.
You may thank me now.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Berati

Quote from: God on April 28, 2014, 06:20:45 PM
If Jesus isn't real who hides the chocolate eggs around my house at Easter.
And don't you dare say a fucking rabbit!
Carl Sagan
"It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Berati on April 28, 2014, 08:10:48 PM
If Jesus isn't real who hides the chocolate eggs around my house at Easter.
And don't you dare say a fucking rabbit!
Jesus does. But not the one from the Bible. He's the one that live a town or two over and he has a wife and kids. I know a few Jesuses

Sent via your mom

PickelledEggs

Is Jesus in plural form Jesi?

Sent via your mom

stromboli

Jesus occasionally visits my neighbor, Enrique.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: stromboli on April 28, 2014, 08:59:33 PM
Jesus occasionally visits my neighbor, Enrique.
Enrique Iglesias?
So Jesus has a gay lover that he's creating on his wife with?

Unless you're talking about a different Jesus...  In which he better be single. It's not nice to lie to your wife.

Sent via your mom

aitm

Quote from: PopeyesPappy on April 28, 2014, 11:47:27 AM
Eru also called Ilúvatar ("Father of All") didn't write The Lord of the Rings. He provided the guidance needed by John Ronald Reuel Tolkien to write it. The Old Testament more commonly known as The Silmarillion was edited by JRR's son Christopher because his father received the Gift of Men and his spirit left this world of Arda to be with the Father of All.
while I loved LOTR books and even more the movies, I am thankful that I don't know the script THAT well.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

stromboli

Me neither, but I'm fucking impressed anyhow.  :clap:

PopeyesPappy

I keep hoping Peter Jackson signs a 24 movie deal to do the first and second ages of Middle Earth...

blargg

God works in mysterious ways.

blargg

I have another question: How do you explain a sun set when there is no god?

PopeyesPappy

The Earth's rotation unless you are talking about the pretty colors in which case the answer is pollutants in the atmosphere.