News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Proof of the Illuminati

Started by PickelledEggs, April 23, 2014, 05:27:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stromboli

Thank you. Some of that I knew. Disney was an Illuminati; his wife was a Mormon. Didn't know, did you?

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread557408/pg1

Everyone thinks the Mason s are the Illuminati. But you have to go deeper, my friend. Much, much deeper.  :locked:

stromboli

There is actually a Mormon/Illuminati connection. MUHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luman_Walter

Walter reportedly received his higher education in Europe. He is alleged to have there mastered the arts of animal magnetism and Mesmerism, which may indicate that he had some connection with the disciples of Franz Anton Mesmer at the Sorbonne. His interest in alternative medicine may be related to the popularity of Perkinsism during his childhood.[2]

In November 1819, Walter married Harriet Howard in Vermont. By 1822, Walter had apparently taken up residence in Gorham, Ontario County, New York, moving several years later to Sodus Township, New York. In 1822 and 1823, Walter served as a seer for a treasure dig on the property of Abner Cole in Palmyra, Wayne County, New York. Joseph Smith, Sr., Alvin Smith, and Joseph Smith, Jr. reportedly participated in this dig. Walter possessed a magical book and a seer stone, which he used to locate buried treasure. Walter is said to have conducted three unsuccessful digs on the hill Cumorah, but later suggested that only Joseph Smith might be able to find the treasure there.[7]

Abner Cole, a newspaper editor by profession, printed a parody of the Book of Mormon, the "Book of Pukei", in his Palmyra paper The Reflector in 1830. This parody described the role of "Walters the Magician" in these treasure digs, who "sacrificed a Cock for the purpose of propitiating the prince of spirits .... And he took his book, and his rusty sword, and his magic stone, and his stuffed Toad, and all his implements of witchcraft and retired to the mountains near Great Sodus Bay".[8] Cole also surmised that Joseph Smith, Jr. worked under the inspiration of "Walters the Magician."[9]

Mormon historian D. Michael Quinn has argued that Walter crafted the magical parchments owned by the Smith family, and that the young Joseph Smith, Jr. looked to Walter as an occult mentor.[10] Walter was also one of the early members of Smith's Church of Christ, but he did not follow the group when they relocated to Kirtland, Ohio.[11][12] Walter purchased property in Gorham, New York, in 1834. He appears on the census rolls there in 1840.

Walter's second cousin, George Walter, did remain a Mormon.[13] Dorothy Walter is listed on the rolls of the first Relief Society in Nauvoo, Illinois.[14] Her husband, Benjamin Hoyt, was ordered by his bishop to cease using a divining rod, calling other people wizards and witches, and "burning boards" to heal the bewitched. This decision was upheld by the church's high council, with Hyrum Smith presiding.[15]

His time in Europe puts him there just after the Bavarian Illuminati which was active in France, Bavaria, Germany and Austria.
There is some (unproven) belief that Illuminautists were involved in the French Revolution, among other stuff. Mesmer himself was thought to be an Illuminautist.

The shit I know that you don't.

PickelledEggs

Holy shit. Stromboli is illuminati

stromboli

stromboli

When I left the Mormon Church I went through a 2 year period where I obsessively studied everything I could about religion, mysticism and so forth, and then continued doing that later as a Christian. I studied about the Kabbalah, the Illuminati and everything, I even had a copy of the 2nd book of Enoch, which is one of the "secret tracts" of the Masonic Order.

I also worked with a guy for many years who was obsessed with the Illuminati, so I got a lot of information from him. He went blind; he claimed the Illuminati blinded him for his knowledge. He claimed they existed from the days of the Pharaohs; Cleon Skousen, a Mormon General Authority, told in one of his books of a "secret order" that existed from that time. I read that as a Mormon.

They don't exist.

I also happened to know some Navajo and Utes growing up, and learned about Skinwalkers; Mormon missionaries have claimed that they exist, and swore up and down they had encounters with them when proselyting among indian tribes. A drunken Navajo once told me there were families of them amongst different tribes, then denied telling me that when sober. He later told me they were a gang of motorcycle outlaws, which is preposterous. I know enough to know they do believe in them. They were referred to as "Navajo Wolves" by the tribe.

I have a nephew that lived among the Navajo for many years, and he told me they do believe they exist. It is a superstition, but there are some who claim to know or have seen them, so it is a persistent myth, at the very least.

They don't exist. The Illuminati does not exist.

stromboli

Jason78

Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

PickelledEggs

Quote from: stromboli on April 25, 2014, 11:07:32 AM
They do not exist. Trust me.
That's EXACTLY what someone in the illuminati would say.

:lol: