News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Present Evidence Here II

Started by Fidel_Castronaut, February 14, 2013, 05:43:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krisyork2008

I burnt my pizza just now... And guess what? It tasted better that way.

Therefor god exists.
Quote from: \"sweetjesus\"you cant push a dog into a pond and it turn into a fish-- evolution is rong. Why we still got monkeys?"?
Quote from: \"GurrenLagann\"Can\'t handle criticism? Find another species. \":)\"
"The catholic church is not a force for good, and fuck you for saying so." - Matt Dillahunty
"The holy spirit can\'t hold a pen." -Russel Brand

stromboli

Under cooked pizza is a sacrilege to the FSM. This is known. You were merely overzealous.

Biodome

1. The dinosaurs roamed the Earth 5000 years ago.
2. The Bible says that dinosaurs roamed the Earth 5000 years ago.
3. The Bible is true.
4. The Bible says that God exists.
5. Therefore, God exists.

Hydra009

Must've been some awfully surprised native Americans.

Krisyork2008

Try some awfully dead native americans. Wait... Im native american!
Quote from: \"sweetjesus\"you cant push a dog into a pond and it turn into a fish-- evolution is rong. Why we still got monkeys?"?
Quote from: \"GurrenLagann\"Can\'t handle criticism? Find another species. \":)\"
"The catholic church is not a force for good, and fuck you for saying so." - Matt Dillahunty

leo

I like the original thread better. Man that thread was epic.
Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

Krisyork2008

I do believe that was the first thread I posted in... It was such a great thread. Where have all The theists gone?

And I miss Sabrina.

Fidel_Castronaut

It was all lost when also destroyed the old site.

Never to be seen again, unfortunately.
lol, marquee. HTML ROOLZ!

MrsSassyPants

I have evidence, god healed my ingrown toenail fuckers.
If you don't chew big red then FUCK YOU!

MrsSassyPants

How else would all these scientists develop medicines if god didn't exist.   Duh.
If you don't chew big red then FUCK YOU!

sunnyK

I saw evidence for god on television one time, there is this sea sponge that walks and talks and is actually quite comical. He wanders around with a starfish that has partial human anatomy and also speaks English. They are adequate at survival and have attained proper shelter. There lives are documented in approximately 15 minute segments. I am assuming god created this situation under the sea much like he did on land.

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: "sunnyK"I saw evidence for god on television one time, there is this sea sponge that walks and talks and is actually quite comical. He wanders around with a starfish that has partial human anatomy and also speaks English. They are adequate at survival and have attained proper shelter. There lives are documented in approximately 15 minute segments. I am assuming god created this situation under the sea much like he did on land.
But does he live in a pineapple under the sea?
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

sunnyK

Yes. and... absorbent and yellow and porous is he.

aitm

Quote from: "Krisyork2008"I do believe that was the first thread I posted in... It was such a great thread. .
Indeed, and LEO is the culprit. You are all hereby ordered by the [s:evxl7hi8]council[/s:evxl7hi8] HIGH COUNCIL to always kick Leo wherever he is. Really..kick him..especially in the last person thread.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Passion of Christ

What about some nice evidence you can rustle up to prove that atheism is true?  I don't mean evidence for no having a religion/belief as most of those dudes tend to believe in God.