Top 5 times Fox News gets Owned by guest speaker

Started by PickelledEggs, March 01, 2014, 02:11:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PickelledEggs

[youtube:3lk5wfic]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TS0CvVE-tAY[/youtube:3lk5wfic]

I couldn't stop laughing when Bill Nye started talking extra slow because he realized he was talking to an illiterate.  :rollin:

Solitary

I just love it when people have no knowledge what-so-ever about science ,and question the experts of science with their ignorance.   :roll: Solitary.
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Sal1981

Quote from: "PickelledEggs"Writer posted a YouTube video

I couldn't stop laughing when Bill Nye started talking extra slow because he realized he was talking to an illiterate.  :rollin:
Lol, I noticed how well Bill Nye really broke the issue down and was very careful, and concise, with his language so even a 5-year old could follow with what he was saying.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: "drunkenshoe"Oh come on guys, these people are and their audience are not a threat to US! A bunch of lefty atheist is.   [-X
Sarcasm noted.

One of my cousins has a bumpersticker, "NOBODY needs more than one GOOD BOOK", with a picture of a Bible next to that. Nothing, I believe, would ever shaken her out of her beliefs. But her kids are deserting the creationist camp steadily.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

wolf39us

I love the religious scholar...

"Why would you be interested in Christianity"

"Uh...  Cuz it's my job.... DER"

PickelledEggs

Quote from: "wolf39us"I love the religious scholar...

"Why would you be interested in Christianity"

"Uh...  Cuz it's my job.... DER"
:rollin:

Sent via Tapatalk on my I-605 JediX20

aileron

"Well your number is wrong."  

Unfortunately, the Columbia professor doesn't understand how things work in the right wing echo chamber.  There is no standard of evidence high enough to accept a factual claim from a leftie.  

So when a Fox News watcher tells me "hundreds" of people have been killed and injured in Chevy Volt battery fires (the most evil car ever manufactured) because that's how he imagines reality, that's rock solid evidence in the right wing echo chamber.

When I showed him the NHTSA report of the one and only battery fire on the Volt - that it happened after the NHTSA crashed it into a barrier giving it a 5-star rating and then crushed it in the impound lot only to have a battery fire develop three weeks later - that's just a load of crap because we all know hundreds of people have been killed or injured by Volt fires.
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room! -- President Merkin Muffley

My mom was a religious fundamentalist. Plus, she didn't have a mouth. It's an unusual combination. -- Bender Bending Rodriguez

PickelledEggs

Quote from: "aileron""Well your number is wrong."  

Unfortunately, the Columbia professor doesn't understand how things work in the right wing echo chamber.  There is no standard of evidence high enough to accept a factual claim from a leftie.  

So when a Fox News watcher tells me "hundreds" of people have been killed and injured in Chevy Volt battery fires (the most evil car ever manufactured) because that's how he imagines reality, that's rock solid evidence in the right wing echo chamber.

When I showed him the NHTSA report of the one and only battery fire on the Volt - that it happened after the NHTSA crashed it into a barrier giving it a 5-star rating and then crushed it in the impound lot only to have a battery fire develop three weeks later - that's just a load of crap because we all know hundreds of people have been killed or injured by Volt fires.
Or to summarize...