News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Jack Shit!

Started by CloneKai, February 12, 2014, 10:38:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CloneKai

Jack is the only son of Awe Schitt and O. Schitt. Awe Schitt, the fertilizer magnate, married O. Schitt, the owner of
Knee-deep Schitt, Inc.
Jack Schitt married Noe Schitt and they had 6 children: Holie Schitt, The twins; Deep Schitt and Dip Schitt, Fulla Schitt, Giva Schitt and Bull Schitt.
Jack and Noe divorced. Noe later married Mr. Sherlock and because her kids were living with them, she wanted to keep her previous name. She was known as Noe Schitt-Sherlock.
Dip Schitt married Loda Schitt and they had Chicken Schitt. Fulla Schitt and Giva Schitt married the Happens
brothers in a dual ceremony.
The Schitt-Happens children are Dawg, Byrd and Horse. Bull Schitt left home to tour the world. He recently returned with his new bride, Pisa Schitt.

Now, when someone say's you don't know Jack Schitt, you can correct them.
- U don't know Jack Schitt
- Yes i do, he's Awe and O. Schitt's son

[sub:1r5i29b0]reference http://www.urbandictionary.com/[/sub:1r5i29b0]

CloneKai

thought you people might like this.
Or are you taught this in school?

AllPurposeAtheist

Wow..if only I could impress on you how old and stale that joke is, but then imagine being 90 explaining how old and stale fucking your 90 year old wife is to your 15 year old great grandson.  =D>
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

CloneKai

Quote from: "drunkenshoe"Hey CloneKai. Welcome back. :)

Hi!
Actually, I come here alot. I just don't login. Going through proxy setting or turning on Tor is a pain. Hopefully things will change soon.

SilentFutility

Quote from: "CloneKai"Or are you taught this in school?
Yeah we covered this many times in preparation for our exams.