News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Who In The Hell Does O'Reilly Think He Is?

Started by Solitary, December 08, 2013, 10:41:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

leo

He is a douche. Maybe one of the biggest in the universe.
Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

AllPurposeAtheist

You give him far to much credit and misspelled O'Really?...
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

mykcob4

I wish I could see the video, it didn't work?

josephpalazzo

It's a well known and well documented fact that the Reagan admin supplied the Afghan Mujahideen militants to fight the Soviets, pouring billions of dollars to arm and train them. Why, because the communists were atheists, and the Mujahideen were god-fearing believers. And then the same militants turned against the US is probably the greatest historical irony. O'Reilly is a dipshit, an ignoramus of anything that smell like a fact, a bully who thinks he can intimidate his guests and win the debate. He is literally the poster boy for FoxNews. And he represents everything that is wrong with America.

AllPurposeAtheist

But, but, but.. O'REALLY? likes to kill everyone in his books so he must know what he's talkin about...right? :lol:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Thumpalumpacus

<insert witty aphorism here>

wolf39us

mykcob4

vsenetak

Well he is entertainer. People might not agree with him but they sure like to discuss him.

leo

Quote from: "vsenetak"Well he is entertainer. People might not agree with him but they sure like to discuss him.
He is a asshole.
Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

stromboli

I was going to post a whole bunch of intel about 9/11 from the video, but then I realized all the comments were full of buzz words that would get me tracked by the ennnn esss ayyyyy.  :-"

josephpalazzo

Quote from: "vsenetak"Well he is entertainer. People might not agree with him but they sure like to discuss him.

If people would only take him as an entertainer that would be fine, but the audience glued to FoxNews doesn't -- these folks take him very, very seriously.

SGOS

Quote from: "wolf39us"THIS one is a must watch!
Writer posted a YouTube video
John Stewart is eloquent.  He refuses to be sidetracked and knows how to cut through bullshit.  O'Reilly's strongest quality is that he is a pompous ass, and that quality carries him on TV, but Stewart remains unfazed by the Argument from Pomposity, which overwhelms O'Reilly's ordinary viewers.

Thumpalumpacus

What's really amazing is how loud that dipshit can be even with his head that far up his ass.
<insert witty aphorism here>