//http://www.snotr.com/video/1828

:rollin: I found this especially funny because I use Fedora Linux

Jason78

I find you especially funny because you use Fedora Linux! :D
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

aileron

Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room! -- President Merkin Muffley

My mom was a religious fundamentalist. Plus, she didn't have a mouth. It's an unusual combination. -- Bender Bending Rodriguez

PickelledEggs

Quote from: "Jason78"I find you especially funny because you use Fedora Linux! :D
:lol:
Quote from: "aileron"OS choice is a new religion.
Tell me about it... I know some people that are complete Mac junkies as well as complete linux junkies, and others that are complete windows junkies.

I like all of them and currently dualboot windows 8 and linux on my gaming laptop. There are things I can do on fedora, and things I can do on windows. I would have got a Mac again, but they are so expensive.

Does that make me a cross-OSer?   :shock:  :lol:

_Xenu_

"Ubuntu? I'm going to learn Ubuntu?"
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

Jason78

Quote from: "PickelledEggs"Does that make me a cross-OSer?   :shock:  :lol:

Yes it does.  And an abomination unto the LORD.

(Mind you, I'm all about using the right tool for the job in my line of work.  Sometimes I use a windows system.  Sometimes I use linux.  And sometimes I do everything possible to avoid working on iOS.)

Jason78

Quote from: "_Xenu_""Ubuntu? I'm going to learn Ubuntu?"

You don't learn Ubuntu.  You learn to use the Bash shell, and then you learn to love it.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: "Jason78"
Quote from: "PickelledEggs"Does that make me a cross-OSer?   :shock:  :lol:

Yes it does.  And an abomination unto the LORD.

(Mind you, I'm all about using the right tool for the job in my line of work.  Sometimes I use a windows system.  Sometimes I use linux.  And sometimes I do everything possible to avoid working on iOS.)

Don't get me wrong. I like Macs. It's a nice, clean, smooth running OS. They are just so overpriced for me. Everything that I ever needed that I had on my mac I can get on Fedora, or whatever distro I am using at the time... or at least a good alternative. And Windows has all the good games. I really only use Windows to print out photo reference and play games...

And I love the terminal. It's like driving a car with a manual transmission. I feel like I'm a part of the machine.  :-D

_Xenu_

Bash is indeed powerful from a system admin's perspective. Having said that, I don't use it day to day or anything as an average end user.
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home