News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

War on Christmas (hats)

Started by Gerard, November 27, 2013, 06:21:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gerard

I know it's still November but I decided I would install my Christmas hat adorned avatar early this year. Marvin (my pet ostrich) was looking forward to the occasion so......

Gerard

Smartmarzipan

Oh, yeah, I forgot about those. Who used to make those for everyone? I need one for my Leia avatar. :)
Legi, Intellexi, Condemnavi.

"Religion is the human response to being alive and having to die." ~Anon

Inter arma enim silent leges

AllPurposeAtheist

Oh be sensible.. War is war. If you're going to war with christmas at least use nuclear weapons.  [-X
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Jason78

Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: "Jason78"It's still frigging November!
Oh, but it's never to early to pretend something fake and utterly pointless based on myth is important! :shock:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

GrinningYMIR

Dude, my folks had me put up the trees last week, trust me, it being November makes no difference.

On the upper side, I think I like the whole Christmas hat thing, I was able to convince the School to let me wear mine last year when I accused them of upsetting my "religious beliefs"

In reality, my school dress code against hats pissed me off, so I found a loophole!
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

josephpalazzo

Quote from: "Smartmarzipan"Oh, yeah, I forgot about those. Who used to make those for everyone? I need one for my Leia avatar. :)

[youtube:jgwfithb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jJYCHnBzpo[/youtube:jgwfithb]

Gerard

Quote from: "Smartmarzipan"Oh, yeah, I forgot about those. Who used to make those for everyone? I need one for my Leia avatar. :)

Don't remember. I made this one for ya!

Gerard

Remember people. Christmas hats are the reason for the seas.... oh wait  :-k

Gerard

GrinningYMIR

Quote from: "Gerard"Remember people. Christmas hats are the reason for the seas.... oh wait  :-k

Gerard

Hey I'd wear a Christmas hat on my Avatar's head if I could figure it out!

I couldn't hear the vid that Joseph posted :/
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Gerard

Quote from: "Jason78"It's still frigging November!

C'mon Jason... Get into the spirit of things. Hatwise that is!

Gerard

Gerard

Quote from: "GrinningYMIR"
Quote from: "Gerard"Remember people. Christmas hats are the reason for the seas.... oh wait  :-k

Gerard

Hey I'd wear a Christmas hat on my Avatar's head if I could figure it out!

I couldn't hear the vid that Joseph posted :/

Hmmmm..... wasn't quite sure where to put yours...

Gerard

Aroura33

Oh, oh! Can I get one? Pretty please? I love it! :-D
"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory.  LLAP"
Leonard Nimoy

Gerard

Quote from: "Aroura33"Oh, oh! Can I get one? Pretty please? I love it! :-D

I should go into business with this!

Gerard

Aroura33

Thank you Gerard! I love it! I will put it on my profile right now.  =D>
"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory.  LLAP"
Leonard Nimoy