News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

X country has the worst/X country has the best

Started by zarus tathra, November 13, 2013, 10:53:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zarus tathra

The format will be this: each post has a country, and they say that that county has the worst of something, and the best of something. Then they end with a country, and the next person has to continue the cycle using that country.

China has the worst pollution. China has the best black market in animal organs.

Next up: Colombia
?"Belief is always most desired, most pressingly needed, when there is a lack of will." -Friedrich Nietzsche

Ideals are imperfect. Morals are self-serving.

Solitary

Columbia has the worst pot. Columbia has the best drug cartels. Next up, the United States of America.  :shock: Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

FinalSomnia

The U.S. has the worst creationists. The U.S. has the best bacon.

Next: Germany.
Heaven is no more than a carrot on a string at the end of a tunnel; Hell is no more than a gunbarrel at the back of your head.  When we are good people for the sake of being good people, we\'ll have no further use for religion.

PickelledEggs

Germany has the best cars, but the worst fuhrors. (I think I spelled that wrong)

Next up: England

Hijiri Byakuren

England has the best empires, but the worst food. No seriously, I've tried marmite, and all I have to say is: WHAT THE FUCK, ENGLAND!?

Next up: Andorra
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

stromboli

Andorra?  :shock:

Andorra is a great country for tourists, but but has so many tourists that they outnumber the local populace.

Next up: Vanuatu.  :-D

GrinningYMIR

Vanatu has the best beef, and the worst education *We don't need no, education*

Next up; Sealand
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Jason78

Sealand has the best coastline, and the worst royal family.

Next up: Eritrea
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Solitary

Eritrea had violated international law when it attacked Ethiopia in 1998, and The People's Front for Democracy and Justice (PFDJ) is the ruling party in Eritrea. Other political groups are not allowed to organize.

Next Asir

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.