News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Girl in France is crucified

Started by ApostateLois, October 10, 2013, 11:58:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ApostateLois

//http://www.examiner.com/article/teen-crucified-france-19-year-old-lives-after-bizarre-exorcism?cid=sm-facebook-101009-5.10pm-teencrucifixion

QuoteA teenage girl was crucified in France because a local group insisted on ridding her of her "demons." On Oct. 9 it was reported that the 19-year-old underwent a week-long crucifixion-style exorcism that she actually walked away from -- barely.

The teenage girl was allegedly crucified by four members of the Seventh Day Adventist Church -- and her boyfriend, who may have been leading the "exorcism." The group is facing very serious charges from barbarism to kidnapping.

Jeezaloo....  :x
"Now we see through a glass dumbly." ~Crow, MST3K #903, "Puma Man"

Solitary

:roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  #-o  :Hangman: Is there no end to superstitious madness?  :cry: Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Hijiri Byakuren

At least she lived! Jesus fucking Christ, what kind of nutjob do you have to be to do something like that!?
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Plu

It's a good thing Christians would never.... oh.

Jutter

No religion for me thank you very much; I 'm full of shit enough as it is.

Being flabbergasted about existence never made anyone disappear in a poof of flabbergas, so nevermind why we're here. We ARE here.

Jason78

Is that how they teach you to get rid of daemons at Descartes University?
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

SilentFutility

Disgusting. The authorities should come down on them like a tonne of bricks.

They should all be strapped to a mattress and beaten up as well, but of course the authorities can't do that.

AllPurposeAtheist

Ted Cruz speaks out in favor of it in 3...2...1...
Well that would be satisfying anyway..
See? They have f-r-e-e-d-o-m of religion in France..Why not the US? **choke**
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

LikelyToBreak

Does anyone else think that this was just her "boyfriend" and his friends were acting out their fantasies of bondage?  Then justifying their actions with "Christ made me do it."

GrinningYMIR

Religious group? sounds like a bunch of damn terrorists
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: "LikelyToBreak"Does anyone else think that this was just her "boyfriend" and his friends were acting out their fantasies of bondage?  Then justifying their actions with "Christ made me do it."
What's really weird is you're beginning to sound like me here, but don't worry. That's only what Satan wants you to think. :twisted:

Plu

Quote from: "GrinningYMIR"Religious group? sounds like a bunch of damn terrorists

There's a difference?

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: "Plu"
Quote from: "GrinningYMIR"Religious group? sounds like a bunch of damn terrorists

There's a difference?
The spelling is entirely different..

Jmpty

The religion of peace once again......wait,....what?
???  ??

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: "Jmpty"The religion of peace once again......wait,....what?
I thought Christianity was the religion of morality. :roll:
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel