News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Yes, I WANT MY MOMMY!

Started by Brian37, September 23, 2013, 07:59:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian37

It is fucking bad enough the Redskins are 0-3. BUT BUT BUT BUT DETROIT? WHAT THE FUCK?

The last time the Redskins lost to Detroit at home was around the big bang! My mother was 5 years old! Not sayen, just sayen!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/2 ... 72772.html
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

Jason78

Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Brian37

Quote from: "Jason78"It's just a game.

DUH!

I think you are taking my bitching more seriously than I am.

It is funny that's all. I am merely making fun of the fact my team sucks. Like when your family member farts at the Thanksgiving table. You still love them even though they stink.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

Plu

Worse yet: it's just a game and you aren't even playing it.

Brian37

Quote from: "Plu"

Worse yet: it's just a game and you aren't even playing it.

It is just an escape. Everyone gets their rocks off with some sort of entertainment.

Plu

Yet I can't help but think the world would be a better place if everyone chose a form of entertainment that required them to actually do something themselves :(

Brian37

Quote from: "Plu"Yet I can't help but think the world would be a better place if everyone chose a form of entertainment that required them to actually do something themselves :(

Plu, what is all this about? Sports have always existed and will always exist.

Plu

Just because something has always existed doesn't mean I rather wish it stopped existing :P

Also sports is not the problem, people watching too much of it and using terms like "my team" is what I have a problem with.

(But we've gone over this before so I'm not sure how relevant it is for me to even bring it up again.)

Brian37

Quote from: "Plu"Just because something has always existed doesn't mean I rather wish it stopped existing :P

Also sports is not the problem, people watching too much of it and using terms like "my team" is what I have a problem with.

(But we've gone over this before so I'm not sure how relevant it is for me to even bring it up again.)

Good luck with that. Same stupid mentality some atheists have with thinking we can force religion out of existence.

Oh my god, how stupid do you think I am. "My team" is merely my personal taste.

Although I wish the Redskins could auction off the owner to the lowest bidder.

MrsSassyPants

Well Brian, you could live in TN?  I have ditched NCAA all together....(almost.)  But I always prefer a good hail mary over a run game anyway.  That's another reason I don't follow college ball as much as NFL.   What happened to Eli last night?  He lost 38 to nothing against Cam Newton?  Did I read that on ESPN??
If you don't chew big red then FUCK YOU!

Plu

Quote from: "Brian37"
Quote from: "Plu"Just because something has always existed doesn't mean I rather wish it stopped existing :P

Good luck with that. Same stupid mentality some atheists have with thinking we can force religion out of existence.

Oh my god, how stupid do you think I am. "My team" is merely my personal taste.

There is a difference between idealism and realism. I wish both of these things could happen, but I doubt either of them ever will.

Also I don't think you're stupid, just wasting time. Which is fine in moderation, it's just that many people don't do it in moderation at all.

Solitary

I think competitive sports brings out the worst in people.  :shock:  8-[    :lol: :popcorn:  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

stromboli

Are you a masochist? Did your mama pinch your little fanny, and you LIKED it? RG III is starting to look like Roadkill 2.5. Abaa? ABBA? Oh gees, you seriously liking the hurt, I swear.  [-X

Brian37

Quote from: "fingerscrossed2013"Well Brian, you could live in TN?  I have ditched NCAA all together....(almost.)  But I always prefer a good hail mary over a run game anyway.  That's another reason I don't follow college ball as much as NFL.   What happened to Eli last night?  He lost 38 to nothing against Cam Newton?  Did I read that on ESPN??

Redskins have the Giants beat for all time ass kicking. In the 1940 NFL Championship the Skins lost to the Bears 73 to nothing.

Brian37

Quote from: "stromboli"Are you a masochist? Did your mama pinch your little fanny, and you LIKED it? RG III is starting to look like Roadkill 2.5. Abaa? ABBA? Oh gees, you seriously liking the hurt, I swear.  [-X

Laddy da, blah blah blah.