News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Looking for Atheist to read my blog post.

Started by libertysecularism, August 25, 2013, 11:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_antithesis

I don't understand why people come to a bunch of strangers and ask them to read their blog or watch their shitty videos. I've toyed with both ideas and discarded them because I have remarkably little to say. Are they so dense they don't realize they have nothing interesting to say, too? Very, very few people who put shit up on the internet have anything worthwhile, especially if you're looking at celebrity twitters. So what's the deal. Are they just that hungry for attention? Why? Attention invites criticism and because they are shitty, they'll get a lot of it. Why don't they just give it up?

Solitary

It's strange but I was thinking about this subject last night while falling asleep. I decided that my purpose in life now is to keep all the living cells in my body alive as long as I can.  :shock:  :lol: Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

mykcob4

Quote from: "libertysecularism"http://libertyforjesus.blogspot.com/

^ I would highly appreciate any atheist to read my blog post. Any comments would be highly appreciated, you could be as negative as you like. Feedback would be awesome. I appreciate your consideration.
Okay
1) Liberterian is a foolish and irresponsible political ideology. It proves that you have NO interest whatsoever of facts. It proves that you are selfish and not concerned with society at large, that you ignore the benefits that you are provided by that society. A true liberterian would undoubtably become a hermit otherwise you are just STEALING from society without paying for what you are provided for, like clean water, safe food supply, crime prevention, roads, power, sewer, trash disposal, education, medical, advances in science, defense, safe working conditions, a clean and safe environment, FREEDOM, and a multitude of things that YOU moronic liberterians either say we don't need or just use such things and don't want to pay for them.

2) There is no god. You wonder about an afterlife, well first you'd have to first prove that is such a thing and than prove what it is moron.

I don't understand this justification by theist and conservatives. They are just lies. There is NO direct evidence to support ANY of their beliefs or political claims. So your blog is just rubbish. It's nonsensical. It's like a small child lying about stealing a cookie by justifying his/her action. No college professor of any credibility would accept you theory on any level. Oh you might find a socalled teacher at one of the many false universities to buy into your bullshit. You know, Liberty college and places like that. There are even bullshit profs at some of the credible Uni's like Texas A&M and Okla. U. to give it credence, but those Uni's and profs are not credible.
So if you really want to examine things with credibility and HONESTY. Try PROVING your theory first, with credible resources and independent varification. Blogging is just another form of spewing bullshit.
1) Develope a theory
2) Investigate it's validity
3) Test the theory
4) Come to a VALID conclussion
5) Have a reputible independent test your theory.
6) Repeat steps 2 thru 5 more than 100 to 1000 times
7) Publish YOUR FINDINGS, not just your THEORY citing references and direct evidence.
Then and only then can you really ask people to make an educated evaluation. As of right now you are just proslytizing and nothing more. For that I regard you in utter contempt.

mykcob4

Holy crap you want every atheist to commit suicide!
Your assumption about what atheist think and feel is so far off it isn't even funny.

"Hey christian, since god has decided everything and you really don't have a choice and heaven is such a great reward, do us all a favor and kill yourself."
That is the same bullshit logic you have used and calling any kind of logic is a real stretch.

Why don't you just SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GROW THE FUCK UP ASSHOLE!!!!
I am so tired of these lying evagelical crapheads spewing their bullshit. Claiming to be former atheist, using illogic, trying to convert intelligent people into becoming morons like themselves.

I read an article from one of these morons that actually said that the reason WESTERN SCIENCE is so advanced is because of christianity. Have you ever heard such a ridiculous claim? The author is obviously dillusional, a racist, and a moron. Chinese science and technology has always been far more advanced. The Indians (India) develoed math and the number 0 centuries before white men. The Egyptians were so advanced as scientist and engineers that we are just NOW 5000 years later catching up. The Inca performed BRAIN SURGERY,....BRAIN SURGERY!!!!!!
Christians are just completely fucked in the head. Stupid, idiotic, moronic, illogical, uneducated, ignorant, brainwashed dumbasses!

stromboli

The last few theists that have come on here have claimed to be former atheists. And by the nature of their posts, it is obvious they aren't. Silly lying theists want attention.

mykcob4

Quote from: "stromboli"The last few theists that have come on here have claimed to be former atheists. And by the nature of their posts, it is obvious they aren't. Silly lying theists want attention.
I think it's the new fad by evangelicals. You know when they started stealling slogans like "GOT MILK?" and changed it to "GOT JESUS?"
There is nothing more annoying than the attention of a christian, for you know that there intentions are dishonorable and they won't hear a word you say!

billhilly

They seem to think it lends them credence.  It's a common tactic; a variation on the appeal to authority fallacy with yourself as the authority.  "I used to be a drug addict, alcoholic, liberal, conservative, etc but now I'm the opposite so you should pay extra attention to my point of view."

Jason Harvestdancer

Quote from: "mykcob4"Liberterian is a foolish and irresponsible political ideology. It proves that you have NO interest whatsoever of facts. It proves that you are selfish and not concerned with society at large, that you ignore the benefits that you are provided by that society. A true liberterian would undoubtably become a hermit otherwise you are just STEALING from society without paying for what you are provided for, like clean water, safe food supply, crime prevention, roads, power, sewer, trash disposal, education, medical, advances in science, defense, safe working conditions, a clean and safe environment, FREEDOM, and a multitude of things that YOU moronic liberterians either say we don't need or just use such things and don't want to pay for them.

You do realize that libertarians who are not hermits do pay taxes, and therefore pay for all the things that taxes pay for?  No, you don't realize that?  You think all libertarians are in jail for failure to pay taxes?

Society in all cases is a blessing, government is at best a necessary evil, and you cannot tell the difference between society and government.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

mykcob4

Quote from: "Jason_Harvestdancer"
Quote from: "mykcob4"Liberterian is a foolish and irresponsible political ideology. It proves that you have NO interest whatsoever of facts. It proves that you are selfish and not concerned with society at large, that you ignore the benefits that you are provided by that society. A true liberterian would undoubtably become a hermit otherwise you are just STEALING from society without paying for what you are provided for, like clean water, safe food supply, crime prevention, roads, power, sewer, trash disposal, education, medical, advances in science, defense, safe working conditions, a clean and safe environment, FREEDOM, and a multitude of things that YOU moronic liberterians either say we don't need or just use such things and don't want to pay for them.

[ Image ]

You do realize that libertarians who are not hermits do pay taxes, and therefore pay for all the things that taxes pay for?  No, you don't realize that?  You think all libertarians are in jail for failure to pay taxes?

Society in all cases is a blessing, government is at best a necessary evil, and you cannot tell the difference between society and government.
I know that libertarians pay taxes, but they bitch about it as if society and government wasn't necessary and the taxes to pay for it is unnecessary.
The Ayn Rand crap is just that....CRAP.

Icarus

Quote from: "mykcob4"I know that libertarians pay taxes, but they bitch about it as if society and government wasn't necessary and the taxes to pay for it is unnecessary.

Pretty sure this is a human thing, I don't know a single person who pays their taxes happily.

Mister Agenda

Quote from: "Thumpalumpacus"And naturally, comments there aren't enabled.

Someone is afraid to expose his thoughts to critique.

I'm thinking he probably didn't know how to enable comments, or the site requires subscription before you can comment.
Atheists are not anti-Christian. They are anti-stupid.--WitchSabrina

the_antithesis

Quote from: "stromboli"The last few theists that have come on here have claimed to be former atheists. And by the nature of their posts, it is obvious they aren't. Silly lying theists want attention.

That puzzles the shit out of me. For one, that means they're sinning, doing something wrong as per their religion. I wonder if they suck dick to get in good with homosexuals. Second, why would being a former atheist mean tiny, withered dick to anyone? When will they learn that we don't care about them? Even if it's true, which it obviously isn't because they're terrible at lying, it doesn't mean anything. Which is why we focus on their reasons for changing and then their arguments fall apart. Maybe if they had something real and solid, they'd be worth our time. But they don't, so they aren't.

mykcob4

Quote from: "Icarus"
Quote from: "mykcob4"I know that libertarians pay taxes, but they bitch about it as if society and government wasn't necessary and the taxes to pay for it is unnecessary.

Pretty sure this is a human thing, I don't know a single person who pays their taxes happily.
Well if you knew me, you'd know that I am not only happy paying my taxes, I'm proud to do so!

Jason Harvestdancer

Quote from: "mykcob4"
Quote from: "Icarus"

Well if you knew me, you'd know that I am not only happy paying my taxes, I'm proud to do so!

I believe you.  In the division between society and government we are on opposite sides.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!