Previous topic - Next topic

Jason78

QuoteWho wants to go trolling with me?

How do you know that we aren't already?
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Hijiri Byakuren

Well, looks like we've got a LaVeyan here, hohoho boy...

LaVeyan Satanists are the worst kind of attention seekers. You honor a religion created by a carnival organist who thought watching people interact at these venues gave him some sort of insight into the human psyche. Let me tell you, I have more insight than he does by working at a fucking grocery store. Your entire religion exists to piss off Christians; a sentiment I can admire, but a practice I cannot. It's a religion of trolls. I hate trolls. :evil:
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Mister Agenda

Welcome, John. I hope you like it here.

Can't you be a Satanist AND an atheist? It sounds like you're being pretty metaphorical, if Satan is just a representation of something else and you don't believe in any gods or spirits, wouldn't you still be an atheist?
Atheists are not anti-Christian. They are anti-stupid.--WitchSabrina

Solitary

WTF! JohnQWolfe , if you don't eat babies we don't want you here. "Used to be an atheist." And now your a mean spirited delusional ass just like the fanatical religious. Give me a break! You're a troll in wolfs clothing and nothing more.  :twisted:  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

the_antithesis

Trolling isn't an art. It's a colossal waste of time. I can piss off more people without even trying then you ever could by pretending to be an asshole. It's like in What About Bob? when he pretended to have Tourette's syndrome. "If I fake it, then I don't have it." You're afraid you're an asshole and nobody likes you, so you act like an asshole and then when nobody likes you, you can tell your self that they only hate you because you were pretending to be an asshole. That's what's trolling is. Lying to yourself because you aren't pretending.

Plu

Quote from: "the_antithesis"Trolling isn't an art. It's a colossal waste of time. I can piss off more people without even trying then you ever could by pretending to be an asshole. It's like in What About Bob? when he pretended to have Tourette's syndrome. "If I fake it, then I don't have it." You're afraid you're an asshole and nobody likes you, so you act like an asshole and then when nobody likes you, you can tell your self that they only hate you because you were pretending to be an asshole. That's what's trolling is. Lying to yourself because you aren't pretending.

This might ring truer than many people dare to admit. I like it.

Bibliofagus

Quote from: "JohnQWolfe"And yea, I don't sacrifice people or animals, any rituals that require blood letting are always.. What's the word I'm looking for, both parties agree to it.

Okay... So you guys do consensual bloodletting rituals, apparently for no other reason than being a Satanist? And you don't even believe?

And you want to go and make fun of christians?
Quote from: \"the_antithesis\"Faith says, "I believe this and I don\'t care what you say, I cannot possibly be wrong." Faith is an act of pride.

Quote from: \"AllPurposeAtheist\"The moral high ground was dug up and made into a walmart apparently today.

Tornadoes caused: 2, maybe 3.

ZachyFTW

I enjoy the philosophy of Gandhi but that does not make me a Hindu. As for the trolling part, unless its Xbox Live I try to stay away from that. Trolling is for those who cannot win an outright argument with their intellect. I used to troll quite often until I figured out that making someone look like an idiot is much more of a challenge when you actually beat them into a mental submission. I rather someone say to me "Whatever, I don't care.", than "OMG YOU'RE SO ANNOYING PLEASE LEAVE." Because I know I won the first one and the second one I was just being annoying. Those who troll are the ones who do not have the smarts to win a debate any other way.
"If you wake up tomorrow morning and say a few Latin words over your pancakes thinking that they will turn into Elvis Presley, then you have lost your mind. Do the same with a cracker and Jesus, then you\'re just a Catholic."- Sam Harris

PickelledEggs

I like my trolls where they belong. Under a bridge.

the_antithesis

Quote from: "PickelledEggs"I like my trolls where they belong. Under a bridge.
[youtube:16jxhyrv]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwlogyj7nFE[/youtube:16jxhyrv]