News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Who wants to go trolling with me?

Started by JohnQWolfe, July 23, 2013, 05:37:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnQWolfe

Now, I've recently gotten into trolling. It's a fine art, I love it in fact. Now, if anyone would like to go trolling, just tell me when, where, and why. And we can assemble a group, whether it be because a group said something you disagree with, or you just love getting under peoples skin. And furthermore, have a great day.

Plu

Going out and trolling people for no good reason is not very nice.

Now people who come over and ask for it, on the other hand...

JohnQWolfe

Quote from: "Plu"Now people who come over and ask for it, on the other hand...

I know I know, I mainly troll those who deserve it, I want to troll for a greater good. But getting people to rage is good practice for the real thing, ya know? :D

Plu

None of your reasons for trolling sound like "for the greater good" though. "Someone disagrees with me" shouldn't be reason for trolling. And "love getting under people's skin" should definately not be a reason for trolling.

(Also welcome to the forums, before I forget.)

JohnQWolfe

But.. Hm, yea, I can see where I came off a little.. Stupid there, but hey, wait.. I know this is Athiest forums, but could a Satanist be here as well?

Plu

Forum is open to everyone. Whether it'll be a pleasant experience depends mostly on your personal attitude towards reality, though.

What kind of satanist are you?

JohnQWolfe

I myself am a Aesthetic Satanist. And I never argue with anyone over religion, so it wouldn't even be a problem really, live and let live.

Plu

Never heard of Aesthetic Satanist before... how does that work?

JohnQWolfe

Well there's Theistic and Aesthetic, in my opinion, which are broken down even more. Deeper into Aesthetic is LaVeyan, now I understand you might not want to read all that, and it's fine. Just consider Aesthetic Satanists to be more.. Relaxed

"LaVeyan Satanism (Aesthetic)  is a philosophy (not considered a religion by many of its followers) founded in 1966 by Anton Szandor LaVey. Its teachings are based on individualism, epicurean ism, and "eye for an eye" morality. Unlike theistic Satanists, LaVeyan Satanists are atheists who regard Satan as a symbol of man's inherent nature. According to religioustolerance.org, LaVeyan Satanism is a "small religious group that is unrelated to any other faith, and whose members feel free to satisfy their urges responsibly, exhibit kindness to their friends, and attack their enemies"."

JohnQWolfe

Hm.. Seemed like alot more while I was typing

Plu

Ah, I see. I'm somewhat familiar with LeVeyan Satanism, so that at least gives me a basic idea. Like atheists, they have a bad name amongst the "moral" but are really not such bad people for the most part.

(Although I guess the choice in name never did help the satanists. It's silly to name yourself after something that only exists in a religion that you don't believe in.)

(Also, did you mean "Atheistic satanism"? Because Aesthetic means something completely different from Atheist.)

JohnQWolfe

Nah, I meant Aesthetic (I used to be an Athiest :p) it's just a more broad term than LeVeyan. And yea, I don't sacrifice people or animals, any rituals that require blood letting are always.. What's the word I'm looking for, both parties agree to it. And I don't go out and break laws (at least aside from the things a normal teenager does, and maybe more) But overall, I'm a very friendly dude.

JohnQWolfe

Welp, it's 6:39 am, time to sleep. Thank you for welcoming to your site, I appreciate it Plu, and I hope you have a great life (screw just a great day)

aitm

Quote from: "JohnQWolfe"Unlike theistic Satanists, LaVeyan Satanists are atheists who regard Satan as a symbol of man's inherent nature.

QuoteNah, I meant Aesthetic (I used to be an atheist :p)

:-k
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

SGOS

Trolling is just the wimps equivalent of Islamic terrorism.  You want to do something for the greater good?  Terrorism is where it's at.  Then go and spread the goodness and the light.  Blow up buildings and kill babies.  You will be a hero, and trolling will just be a small spot on the carpet of the greater good.