News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Just checking out what you good people are doing here:)

Started by TheOpinionator, July 20, 2013, 03:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheOpinionator

Just found this place, after a fun and kinda long back and forth "debate" with a woman of, may I say, rather peculiar views. I'm trying not to be rude, but think it's kind of funny. You should check it out and see some of her comments on her youtube vid. Hope I'm not doing anything I'm not supposed to, by linking it. It's all in good fun:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JT5DUO6T ... SIBxcfu1JE
"Ignorance does not make the truth arrogant" - The Opinionator

Plu

Yeah, she's quite the silly one. That's what happens when you lose the ability to think rationally. Welcome to the forums :)

AllPurposeAtheist

Darn.. I thought you were asking what we actually do here.. This is pretty much it, typing random comments at each other.
Some get political, some funny, some just flat out boring, some just bitching to be bitching insisting everyone else bitch about the same shit... I think that covers what we do here..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Solitary

:-D Welcome aboard TheOpinionator! That rock picture is fake. Just because people believe in magic doesn't mean everything we don't understand is real magic or a miracle. This rock is an attempt to convince people there is real magic and God (Allah )is magical because we don't know how else it could be.  It's the same old God of the gaps argument. Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Seabear

What are we doing here? Just wasting our time, in most part.
"There is a saying in the scientific community, that every great scientific truth goes through three phases. First, people deny it. Second, they say it conflicts with the Bible. Third, they say they knew it all along."

- Neil deGrasse Tyson